Superman emblem/iconic styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by King Cisco, Apr 3, 2021.

1. King Cisco Active Player

I love dcuo, but. For a game about the dc universe. Not just any game a freaking mmo rpg you’d think there would be way more iconic styles for us to choose from.

And you’d think arguably the most iconic emblem of all time would be available (should’ve been at launch, in today’s world of micro transactions it would probably be on the marketplace).... yes I understand there was a limited time emblem. This is dc universe online. Not fortnite.... you’d think since Superman is already in the game and we can play as him we’d have his emblem available.

Also why isn’t there an updated set of underwear pants? The new genesis legs have a texture that don’t look right with anything else....

There are plenty of other emblems/styles that we should have but don’t. It’s amazing how some characters we can make easily like the Batman who laughs but most characters not so much...
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... more Superman emblems would be nice. ;)

And more....

And more... ;) ;)
  3. Eve YouTuber

The problem is that DC themselves and WB are over protective over Superman, therefore his emblem (that was in the game for his 80th anniversary for a short time) won't be available again. The Devs are very limited with this and It's not up to them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shalayah Committed Player

Fallen god, steel, and there’s another style that lets you make superman. Maybe those aren’t the best or ideal looks for you but they work. Yeah it sucks but blame WB for this. Not Daybreak or D.I.

They clearly don’t want superman’s emblem to be a permanent thing in the game so it’s best if you you know... take advantage when they have those options available?
    • Like x 1
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Stalwart defender can act as an alternative to New Genesis, but I do agree there should be more options on that front.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a multitude of iconic styles in this game, we get more and more every few months with each new episode and Time Capsule.

Also if you had looked before posting you would have seen there is a thread on the Superman Emblem already with a dev explaining why it was limited time only: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...th-of-superman-will-it-ever-come-back.314767/
  7. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Superman’s emblem is a permanent part of the game for those characters who earned it at the time. It’s just that new players can’t earn it. Plus Superman NPC has it. Unless you see WB asking that it be removed from people who have it, not bringing it back doesn’t make sense. Since it is a WB decision, they have the choice to change it at any time, say to promote some future WB Superman project.
  8. Shalayah Committed Player

There’s a difference between Superman the NPC and the superman emblem being in the game. As said before. WB are rather protective over superman and they don’t want superman’s emblem to be used for the wrong purposes (whatever that means) Daybreak pulled strings to get those other superman emblems into the game for a limited time but still. It sucks that others who weren’t around couldn’t have gotten it, but that’s just how it is. Just gotta wait until another one is offered. But that’s not D.I’s job to do it. I’m sure they would’ve been offered a permanent place to get the emblem if WB allowed them to.