Me Seeing a new Dps Art

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I’m tired of dps artifacts I swear they get one every episode I really thought we were gonna get a nice Healer Artifact
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We already have nice Healer artifacts and nice DPS artifacts and nice Controller artifacts and nice Tank artifacts.... It doesn't matter what they add, we already have every role covered.
    • Like x 3
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Me seeing no new artifacts I want or "need"

Yayyy!! Insert smiley face
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Personally tired of artifact chasing on dps and hoping this isn't some meta changing art ill need to level. Guess it depends what happens to supers. 45% of a big gun sounds strong but is that stronger than the passive damage of a strat over all that time? How does that 45% work on buff supers like neo? Be interesting to see. Tank art looks like one that Ice users will love. Probably most tanks though.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

From what I've read the new artifact is not working with pet or buff DPS Supercharges, not sure if that's a bug or intended yet. If it is intended, this artifact will not pair well with certain powersets.
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Thinking that munitions and water can crank with it as will ice if the supercharge changes happen. But yeah, neo venom users/ electric/ sorcery/ rage maybe(?) probably won't be using it.

New tank arti seems like a fix for ice tanking also.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It definitely falls on what type of "balance" is coming to supercharges but I think we all knew there was a supercharge artifact incoming.
    • Like x 2
  8. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Really interesting too that they could be making all these supposedly undecided supercharge changes but go ahead and make an artifact for supers. I don't like being apart of the crowd that immediately claims "you only did such and such to charge us for an artifact" group but when you put 2 and 2 together here it's not the best look.

Because if the name of the supercharge change is balance and if that balance is still being decided on test server how could you already have a balanced supercharge based artifact? Kinda screams "we altered supers and made a supercharge artifact to change the meta and force the sales that come with an artifact meta change"