Bonus Catalyst Week & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It is not, but unless you had 2 artis staged up for breakthrough, likely you are not going to be able to take advantage of the 2nd without buying a lot of XP, or using it on a much lower level arti breakthrough than usual where the advantage is 'meh'. Not saying people WON'T do that...as some will, but if you are spending 30-40 bucks in XP just to take advantage of a $5 seal use...it's not that great of an advantage.

If you had 2 artis ready to go...winner-winner chicken dinner.
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

got my seal today. came in very handy. thanks, devs. eups.
  3. The Blurr Level 30

unfortunately its not helping me, so far ive ran duo, alerts and raids and all I got were 2 catalysts and they came from 2 seperate raids. Thought they be dropping a lot more or is it a rare chance to get them as a drop?

The seal, nice thanks but havent had the oppertunity to use it..
  4. CandySlinger Active Player

Don't neglect the solos, each T9 and up boss fight has a chance to drop the catalysts. It takes the sting out of the empty alert/raid runs when you pop into Stemming the Tide solo and occasionally manage 2 catalysts from the controlled flash/ Ocean Master fights.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've now gotten a few of the cats, but it seems like the Arti cats are dropping more from raids/alerts vs solo/duo. Aug cats are plentiful though and I seem to get an extra one of those in every run.

Unfortunately for me, this is a bad weekend...and I won't have the time to hit all the raids on every toon. Not the devs fault though...just bad timing...maybe Monday-Wed.
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Haven’t gotten many cats, only 3 all were green
  7. Darksyous New Player

I did not receive the Seal...i have openned a complain ... The support Just closed as solved and o still got no seal...