Bonus Catalyst Week & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Still waiting for the seal
    • Like x 2
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

3. Eve YouTuber

I was told by support that a fix will go out today or overnight. They found an issue with some accounts not receiving it and working on a fix. :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Noah Bawdy New Player

Did someone forget to turn on the April Fools Day collections ? I spent a radar enhancer and didn't find any of The Best Collection Ever.
  5. SilkyPawz Bunny

No Seal here either.
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

No seal for me either...
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The seal gift fix should go out for tomorrow.
    • Like x 9
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Has anyone actually gotten any ARTIFACT catalysts? I keep getting extra AUGMENT catalysts (like the assorted boons or ORCL pieces) but not one Artifact one yet. As it's usually either/or on which ones drop during a bonus, I wondered if it was a typo in the announcement, a wrong check got checked on the loot setup or if I'm just having odd luck and both are dropping...just not for me.
  9. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

April Fools! ;)
  10. CandySlinger Active Player

Just logged off after doing half the raids and all of the daily solos/duos/alerts where the catalysts can drop- 7 Dionesiums, 10 quantum field energy, 1 paradox energy.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kilbane Active Player

Does this require CR relevancy?
    I ran all ep 31 content and got zilch.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Account bound. Ok that explains why Undercoverhero Girl had 4 but was unable to mail them to RunfromDanger Man (because my shared bank was full). I guess I should have read farther than “Unicorn”.
    thanks for the reminder.
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So just my bad luck then....yeesh. To be fair I have not hit the raids yet. Just solos/duos and the COP alert. Just felt odd.
  14. Beverly B New Player

Where are the seals of completion I never got mine.
    • Like x 1
  15. Beverly B New Player

Has anyone received their seal of completion today?
  16. iNuvar New Player

after not receiving any on Thursday I've received one today but other people who dropped on Thursday have dropped a second Seal today
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

On several accounts on PC I got one. Got none on PS4 accounts. Seems to have been platform related. Have not checked back today to see if fix worked, but am now regretting NOT claiming all the PC ones if a 2nd is dropping.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Got the Free Seal on USPS4. Thank you. :)
  19. Eve YouTuber

Got mine today aswell EUPC thank you :)
  20. zDoffy New Player

So those who did not have a seal one got one but those who already had it got two? is this normal ?