Bonus Catalyst Week & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS CATALYST WEEK!

Augment and Artifact Catalysts are dropping this week. Get what you need before World of Flashpoint launches this April.

This week – from Thursday, April 1, 2021, through Wednesday, April 7, 2021 – Artifact catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-39. Additionally, Augment catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced content from Episodes 34-39.

Catalysts are used for Artifact and Augment Breakthrough Ranks.

FREE GIFT: UNSTABLE SEAL OF COMPLETION!

Once you have the catalysts you need, make the most out of them with a free Unstable Seal of Completion. Seals of Completion guarantee that an Artifact Breakthrough will succeed, no matter the rank or chances. This seal is unstable, though, and will decay after 7 days. Use it as soon as you can!

Players must log in to claim the free gift during this bonus week, from Thursday, April 1, 2021, through Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
    • Like x 26
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yay!
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the free gift, aprpeciated. :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Woohoo! I will get another artifact to rank 200, thank you. :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Cool part of my proposed idea, finally a start! :D
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

But please announce the upcoming bonuses for the next month, it's just extremely annoying not to know what bonuses are planned for the next month, please make an effort on this, thank you !!!
  7. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Great timing on this for me, just cracked 120 level on a healer artifact - will help with the increased cost of breakthrough at these levels! Thank you!
  8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

mhm i like that we get stuff free..but get ready with it for the new episode ? that cant be mean honest i mean that seals decay after 7 days...but we not even know what the next episode give us for artifacts idk if its better to wait or use it tbh i think a gift like this WITH the new episode would be better so we can use it for the new artifacts ....but thats just what i think dont wanna ruin here the gift with that

anyway thx that u guys give us free stuff
  9. inferno Loyal Player

Gimme, gimme, Gimme!!! I mean, ahemmm, Thank You.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not to be that guy, but this has kind of been a thing that they have done multiple times over the past 2 years.
    • Like x 6
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

What was dlc 31
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Episode 31 was Deluge.
  13. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Thanks for this... Woot Woot!
  14. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

With a seal like that? I don't remember that ever happening!
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

16. Zneeak Devoted Player

IThese seals have been dealt out several times before my dude.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I logged in but I didnt get the Seal of Completion. I only got the April's Fool items (Question Mark and Exclamation Mark accessories). Can anybody help me out with this?
    • Like x 2
  18. Berza Committed Player

Same here, nobody on my league got the Seal.
    • Like x 2
  19. RKinFTL New Player

Might have to wait for the server reset in about an hour to get the seal (just guessing).
  20. RKinFTL New Player

Is it one free seal of completion per account, or per character?