Up-Votes Needed Resistance Ponytail Bugged ?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Jaelia, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

When I tried to change the color of the ombré it connected to my Eye Color Socket to change it

Also, the colors are super dim and dark. I’m using like a neon pink and it comes out as dark purple ?

Is that the way it is or is this insanely bugged ? Please help this is a super pretty hairstyle! :(
    • Like x 4
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m getting deja vu. Didn’t something like this happen before?
    • Like x 2
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I heard about it being linked to eye color but not the muted colors issue. Interesting. Wonder why it's like this. If it's intentional, I wonder what made them decide to do this hair in this way and if it isn't intentional, I wonder what issue caused it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

Yeah same hopefully it’s resolved soon...
    • Like x 3
  5. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

It's bugged even mine when I change my characters eye color doesn't even change the color of the ends of the hair. It's just 1 color which is what I set for the hair. Please fix!!
    • Like x 2
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Thanks to this bug report I finally figured out why my healer character has a blue tint to her hair - it's this Eye Color issue.

The Long Side Swept Hair (Grail) is also connected to the Eye Color. This has been driving me nuts for months! An easy way to notice the issue is to set your hair color to black, specifically to a really dark value such as '020202' or absolute black '000000.' You'll then notice the eye color of choice on the left side of the hair. Blue, red, green, pink, you name it; the hair will be tinted to the respective eye color. So if you wanted your character to have jet black hair, this issue presents a complication.

Could this possibly be fixed on all of the affected hairstyles? *prays*
    • Like x 3
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes yes yes ! Thanks for the comment
    • Like x 1
  8. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

So I have found a partial fix until the bug is totally fixed, and I made a separate bug post about it, because it seems the eye color section is actually glitched with or without the hair. So this has been an ongoing issue, but I managed to get it to work. It's a matter of changing your skin you chose for your characters. For example my characters eyes are white and I was not seeing the bottom portion of the hair change white or any color I changed my eye color tone too seeing that it was oddly implemented based on the eye color. So what I decided to do was remove my barbarian skin I had and put on the classic 2 skin and from just doing that it seems to have fixed the issue. Even putting back the barbarian skin the issue is resolved. So I suggest you all do the same mess with your skin to see if the ponytail will then change. If you all have the skins I said try those and then back to your own preference, just try any. Be sure to save so it can fully be on your character. It is still bugged technically because like I said, my character eyes are still white and now I managed to make the ends of her hair red to show you all this as well as on a separate bug report of the eye glitch itself. Hope this helps. Here is a link to my dropbox so you can see my character screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm0z8pxmk9ng4hy/eyecolorglitch.jpg?dl=0
  9. HelloKittyPowa Active Player