Double Currency, New Rewards, Bonus Content!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Blue Runic Hand Accessory fix should be out soon.
    • Like x 2
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Exactly.
    And the emblem slot is even smaller than other styles like Stalwart Defender or Scuba.
    The thing I've wanted the most for seven years now is a plain long sleeve slimline chest. No panels / details, no 2nd or 3rd colors, no hand coverings. With a BIG emblem slot on the chest (especially for female toons). In other words the chest style of the majority of comic book characters. No idea why that's so hard.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Large emblem slots are particularly difficult on female characters, especially with slimlines, because of how our geometry works.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hear me out. You're not done spamming anymore.
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Joy...always glad to hear when I'm correct....kinda.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well screaming Jesus ringing hells bells still no Holographic material or chroma version. (note: I mean like the lltl mission givers, Lightning lad hologram etc,)
  8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

mhm....daybreak just tell me something...only for the better understanding of this we get a new airstrike from the boss in may 3 hpurs i got 5 of them no need to earn it pay it just a easy drop soo

...freezes airstrike reach round 5 of the sm and hope u got luck to get it

..i just try to undertsand it and u can start now tell me its special loot but how about u tell me why..

i can not even buy it from this season vendor no i have to wait until someone makes an offer i can get one that not is around 150.000.000 or i can get in the sm and hope that i not die everytime until i get him.....dont worry thats the last thing i like to know about our all loved sm after this i dont fight for (myself) anymore but tell me how u make one airstrike unipue and one u have to take the head down or u get it throw aginst him...
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Cool! :)
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

No need to highjack this thread. If you have something regarding SM please post over here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/gu111-survival-mode-season-2.314487/
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. Whazues Well-Known Player

cool i look forward to getting some of those especially the emblems and i have a character in mind for the Omega emblem but im looking forward to that runic hand accessory
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I gotta believe you all can figure out some way to make it work. After all emblems are much larger on Stalwart Defender than on any basic slimiline style.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

On MALE characters, yes, that's true. But with the exception of only a very few styles in the game, female characters have these largish, oddly-shaped protrusions from their chests that would distort an Emblem that was placed over them! :p
    • Like x 1
  15. White saw New Player

Vendor Item

• Shadow Runic Hand Accessory
    I just bought it and it didnt pop the feat and i didnt bought the hair or previous accessory.
  16. mynch457 Well-Known Player

How come the regular version of the Omega symbol cost solar credits where all the other emblems cost time becons?
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Whatchu talkin bout wills? You could totally emblem on there.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ironically, you probably could fit a pretty big emblem on that. This is why I keep saying they need to use the Fallen God chest mould, because it’s basically the same shape, just much less primitive in the execution. :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Fixty Active Player

What are the new feats? Is it only the count for the gems or are ANY recently added styles count toward feat?
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

10pt for buying one of the new emblems. Not sure the omega one counts but that costs main currency. I bought the legion one with bounty coins and popped a feat
    • Like x 1