Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Suit up for the darker realities coming in our next episode, World of Flashpoint, with the new Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule! This capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

Knight of Vengeance Gear Styles

Inspired by Thomas Wayne's Flashpoint Batman suit, this is the gear to go into the World of Flashpoint with if you want to strike fear into...well...everyone.

Remember, you will receive a random gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

Knight of Vengeance Collection Rewards

Complete three collections for rewards straight from Flashpoint's infamous characters. Look for the Resistance Ponytail Pack, Swindler Mask, and Element Mist Aura. These styles are earned through collections, which will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Time Capsule.

[IMG]
    Element Mist Aura, Swindler Mask, Resistance Ponytail Pack

Flashpoint Emblems

Wear your allegiance proudly with this set of emblems inspired by the characters of Flashpoint.

[IMG]

Extras

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the special Vertigo Chroma Pack. Plus, take home the Hologram Device after opening 15 Time Capsules.

[IMG]
    Vertigo Chroma Pack, Hologram Device

AVAILABLE March 18, 2021!

The Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule will launch on March 18, 2021. Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below!
    • Like x 11
  2. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

i like this chromas tbh gear isnt bad ...but well its another batman based...
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I love how this cowl looks very similar to the Arkham Origins one!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And here we go with the tiny Emblem Mesh! WHY?!?!?!? You KNOW his Emblem needs to be larger than that! I'm looking for reasons to UPGRADE my Flashpoint Batman's appearance here!

[IMG]

You KNOW the players are going to pester you to increase the Emblem Mesh size, so why even BOTHER doing the small Emblem Mesh on a Batman-inspired chest style?!?!? :rolleyes:

But hey.... thanks for the upgrades on the gunbelt, the gauntlets, the cape (minus those shoulderpads that are all kinds of wrong) and boots. THOSE I can use on mine! ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Are there only 4 characters in all of dc to base styles off of? C’mon devs....:eek:
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Very happy you went with these pants instead of the underwear ones. Really good capsules and i like that theres no emblem. Two thumbs up.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

why is the enhanced version of the Knight gear not shareable between your toons? the enhanced version of the TC gear usually can be shared between toons or sold on the broker, can't it? why not this time? I just wasted the last of my stabs opening the capsules on my main, planning to send the waist to my main villain toon if I got it. lo! & behold! got the waist! proper happy. aaaaand. . .can't trade. literally, the only thing I wanted was the waist. . .

edit. nm. just found out the gear's bugged. I'll wait, then.
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

What exactly is this hologram device???
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a transformation trinket. You turn into a holographic version of yourself.
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

Trade and stacking issues should be fixed soon.
    • Like x 5
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

my request is please make the additional runic styles account bound.

when i finished the collection for the runic styles the first go round I ate them on my main who has no use for them. I'd like to be able to pass these to the character that can.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!

I don't have the Runic Hand Auras so I just noticed the style feat. Ummm... you have to collect ALL of the Auras on the same character to get the feat! That's absurd!! What was even the point of making the individual Auras Account Bound then? Should you move even one of the Auras, you forfeit the style feat. I can't believe that.

These new Accessory versions should totally be made Account Bound, to retroactively fix this bizzare situation. With the style feat taken care of, everyone should be free to move the Accessory versions to which ever characters they see fit.

I was planning to hunt down a Runic Hand cache, but not like this. If I can't share the wealth with my characters AND score the feat... no way; not for the ridiculous price it would take to acquire this item.
  13. TheDark Devoted Player

Will someone post a pic of the cape without those ugly shoulders? I been waiting 10 years for a bat cape that comes over the shoulders and need to see if this is it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

It's on a female character so hope that's fine
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. TheDark Devoted Player

Omg. It doesn’t look bad.

But I’m a man toon. I need a man toons body before I can convince myself to play again.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Alright, let me ask a friend and get back to you. Maybe someone will post in the meanwhile :p
    • Like x 2
  17. Dark warlorck Active Player

The vengeance knight's style is just Amazing, can't wait to use it.
  18. Whazues Well-Known Player

well the cape is the same cape the size just changes depending on if your toon is male or female
  19. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

The rng gods were with me today. I really wanted the pants, got them my first box. Usually always pair pants and shoes, got them the next box.
  20. ItsSeven Level 30

Do you have the list of what the collection pieces are called for the resistance ponytail by any chance?