Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

... I'm not opening all those singular links flooding the board. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. HeroZ New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a face style where each of our characters eyes have a different color?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the armor in the pic below as a style set?

[IMG]
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the following two costumes as style sets?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Otachi21 New Player

Not to be unspecific or picky, but I would like to see more trench coats. Like a pirates trench coat, Rorschach's trench coat, Hellboy's trenchcoat, or maybe just ones like what they had in the matrix. Also, just a thought, in a few anime I have seen characters wear a trench coat like a cape. I would like to see that as an option in game. If not, that's okay. Style set wise, maybe something from Elseworlds. Just any Elseworlds, doesn't matter to me which one as long as it looks amazing, which lets be honest it always is in DCUO. Also, maybe something from Doom Patrol team or Watchmen, not the shows.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kaladin Well-Known Player

How about a monocle eyepiece face style? With it edit the headless jacket style to allow face and head styles to show up when its being used. I would love to be able to do a Gentleman Ghost style but that jacket takes away head and face styles from showing up.
    • Like x 1
  8. Quantomane Level 30

I really want all these inspired style. Out of all of them I really want: Athena > Donna = Aphrodite > Hera > the rest
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Brandon-richard Active Player

TALES FROM THE DARK MULTIVERSE Azrael

[IMG]
  10. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (old or new), classic Dr. Fate (please), Solomon Grundy
  11. Cutie Level 30

i would like to have onesie pajamas and maybe can you make it where we can wear waist styles with hoodies cause i really want to wear a hoodie but i cant wear my floatie with a hoodie and maybe bunny hoods or cat hoods
  12. Quantomane Level 30

I want the classic Donna Troy with the lasso maybe as a weapon or part of a waist style.
    Plus, if I posted this b4 then, I really want a donna troy set.
    [IMG]
  13. LLSmoothJ Active Player

The one in the middle is already in the game as the Dystopian Amazon set, but I wouldn't mind seeing the other two styles.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Lasso on the waist ALREADY exists, I believe as both a Waist Style, and as an Accessory.

As far as being able to have a character USE it in combat, there's an Iconic Power for that!

For her costumes, there's already a style set in-game based on the one in the middle. For the one on the right, you'd have to have the very rare Cosmic Material to be able to make it.
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    mrs and mr freeze i would love to see that styles just looks amazing
    • Like x 3
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get an ombre version of Grail's hair in game? Highlights/different colour towards the bottom of the hair.

Also more ombre hairstyles of existing hairstyles in-game.

Poison Ivy Hairstyle Ombre
    Carol ferris Hairstyle Ombre
    Saturn Girl Hairstyle Ombre

Ombre could be the new enhanced version, if players choose.
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Also please can we get some more new face styles?

Would love some more new creepy clown face styles (not head styles). Would be great to have more face styles/face makeup to choose from in-game.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get some updated skins for the following:

Tattooed
    Demonic
    Robotic
    Lion
    Tiger
    Wolf
    Leopard

And some new skins, including:

Clown skin (inspired by Joker, Batman Who Laughs and Harley Quinn (more the recent model)
    Runic skin (perhaps an emissive variant) (inspired by the runic styles from Hand of Fate, perhaps Indigo-1)
    Vampire skin
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get more some more animal head styles? There used to be a fair few on the MP (they now drop in Legion content) and the Minotaur style from AFIII, but we haven't had any for a while and there is potential there imo. (especially when you factor in new materials and chromas). Many of these could also come with enhanced variants, something like the minotaur head style we had in the Dark Knights Time Capsule - could be themed with Metal content or possibly Egyptian/Thanagarian.

An updated bird head style
    Lion head style (inspired by the lions from FGS, Olympus, sub boss from Supply Lines duo)
    Tiger head style
    Bear head style
    Snake head style
    Dragon head style
    Leviathan head style
    King Shark head style
    Octopus head style
    Cat head style
    Dog head style
    Penguin head style
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get a fire hair style? This wouldn't be an aura/accessory, the player would have fire as hair. This would be tentacle.