Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minotaur38 Active Player

Swamp Thing. Oh, and please, no more ugly Anime crap!!!!!
  2. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I use this too for my Superman cosplay, but too many unnecessary lines and textures. Doesn't look good or match up close. More stuff is wrong than right.
  3. Benbrada New Player

So many great suggestions I can't add anything new. Let's vote! :D
  4. Dark warlorck Active Player

I don't understand why most of you are asking for the classic style of Superman and Wonder Woman that are already available in the game, knowing that it is very easy to do it yourself. Besides, I myself have created a character with a costume similar to Superman, so think about it?
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Some more Demon styles maybe?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Batz6 New Player

I would like to see any of the death metal styles or something inspired by The Creeper

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Similarly, I don't understand why you reposted your own suggestions in this thread a few times (duplicating your own requests) now, and why you keep posting Phil Cho fanart (from Deviant Art) of costumes that don't exist in canon comics, even though the Devs have explicitly told us to only request specific characters and their full suits from DC Comics. It's so, mysterious.

But I can answer *your* question; the only Wonder Woman suit in the game is Noble Warrior based on the New52 look. It's not very versatile because of the colour channels and the way the suit was divided into different slots. and it covers a very specific and unpopular look for the character. You might say "but but the Amazon Noble" but it's really unappealing because of some unappealing "padding" sculpted onto the stomach and thigh pieces taking away from the usability of the suit for most players. There is no classic (or current look) versions of her costumes in the game at all. When they did Amazon themed DLCs they did generic greco-roman-amazon themed suits OR they did totally unrelated suits like the Fallen God suit or Grail suit. Fans can only make a very crude/very loosely inspired Wonder Woman look or a very good generic Amazonian look.

Similar with Superman, the Stalwart Defender style from the New52 and Fallen God are the only superman themed suits in the game and anytime they did Super-themed DLCs the styles were totally unrelated to Superman. While there are generic pieces in the game that can be used to create a Superman inspired look, they are very old pieces with inferior sculpts, undesirable cuts and textures and result in a very crude and unappealing patchworked inspired Superman.

Hope that answers your questions, and you support fans asking for real costumes that exist of our favourite characters. Thanks :)
    • Like x 5
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We already have Etrigan's full armor in-game.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Not the face style, more tails and small horns?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Re-read the criteria for this project. They are looking for suggestions on a full gear set (8-piece set) only and not individual pieces. We already have a full gear set based on that version of Etrigan.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yes you can create the classic suits but no they do not exist in the game. Also looking at your posts you posted fan art and they specifically said ONLY Comics. Fan art is copyrighted and not within their license.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

They want to create a full suit, not a emblem.
  13. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Couldn't find any Demons of Dc with a whole set so I figured they would settle for a few pieces of the style that we're missing.
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

More Demon styles would be nice!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Rektumocepac New Player

16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  17. sebfm Well-Known Player

More a question than a suggestion. As Snyder's Cut Justice League will be release soon, may we expect each JL member from the movie emblems to be released, even temporarily as for the BvS emblems?

It would be nice and, excluding the copyright cost, shouldn't be so difficult to produce (paying for those emblems shouldn't be a problem for any player who wants them. :)
  18. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Seeing that I completely bumbled my contribution, I figured I'll try again. So we're only going for full suits from the comics, right? Okay, then...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. SuperRojay New Player

20. SuperRojay New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.