Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldie891 New Player

We need more hair and skin types in the game like more curly and afro textured hairstyles and different skins because the human skins look the same except the black skin which has the worst color because it looks greyish.
  2. ForeverMan New Player

I would like a complete set of Green Arrow / Speedy "Robin Hood" appearel. Also, Rip Hunter's early military style from the 50's. More civilian outfits from different eras & countries, e.g. Alpine, Czar era, Napoleonic, Mandarin & American Indian...plus 60's Mod look Peace baby!
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

actually that might just be your gamma on my PC the black skin type is actually a good shade of brown especially if you click the green lantern in the inspired by section that one is inspired by green lantern John Stewart and you can change the intensity and brightness of the skin tone besides there is not that many heroes or villains that have afro's or curly hair the majority has either straight smooth hair or wavy hair
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

so what your saying is that instead of the traditional green arrow comic look with a hood you want to have the robin hood trademark type hat that came in the later volumes and was shown in justice league unlimited and young justice[IMG]
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's referring to Golden Age and other pre-crisis versions of Green Arrow.
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

look at the inspired by there is already a inspired by martian manhunter that you can click on but you'll be running mental powers and control role now as for supergirl and powergirl there are no inspired by supergirl nor powergirl
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

well batwoman's cowl has the hair coming out but not the showing off the actual eyes but i get your point it would be nice when designing inspired by toon like batgirl and other super heroines and villainesses to have the hair showing but there could be an issue with the emblem due to rights licensing but if they do the awesome
  8. NewSuperman New Player

Superman. Classic costume. Would absolutely love to have it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  9. Megzilla Developer

If its from the literal DC Comics, it's probably safe. Not DC tv shows/not movies/not Samurai Batman/not fan art etc..

Off the top of my head, dresses/skirts tend to not look great given how our skinning works. However this is a really open call for ideas; figuring out how to make things work on a technical level is further down the process. The hard limits are more on a licensing end, and we are looking for a character, not individual style pieces.
    • Like x 3
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Captain Comet (Silver Age) -
    [IMG]

For his head style (and any other missing items) -
    [IMG]

Perfect for a "Cosmic" DLC.
  12. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Wild Dog (this one, I'd want the emblem baked in or at least offer it separately as an emblem style...imagine having that big of an emblem for everyone to use..there would be celebrations in the streets) -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Gangbuster has it all -
    [IMG]
  14. IcyStone Well-Known Player

This is my favourite superman costume now, thanks :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

90's Superboy (Jacket back style?) -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

there's almost everything in the game for this one and many cosplayers ^^
  17. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Bronze Age Black Orchid -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

19. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I've always wanted several pieces of Mister Mxyzptlk's outfit -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Everytime someone posts Phil Cho fanart from DeviantArt that character loses its likes. I don't make the rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.