How to make a Lantern color palette for your Character!

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by General_Gear, Mar 12, 2013.

1. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Leave the colors alone in creation, only thing to de here is make sure the colors are in the right places.
    Set the colors according to your costume choice.
    Use the custom palette when needed.
    Once you get to Brainiac's ship, open the styles tab and set your color codes accordingly.

Colors:
    First Slot (1) Yellow
    Second Slot (2) Blue/Black
    Third Slot (3) White

Seems to be the norm, but it's not set in stone.

To get Sinestro's Gauntlets to appear with a naked or skin colored hand, use the custom palette and set the hand code to 1,1,3.
    If you want the hand area to match the Blue/Black 1,1,2.
    If you want all Yellow, including the hand area 1,1,1.

Hope this helps.
  2. bull425 Well-Known Player

So select yellow, black and white. Then in the ship, open it up and set the codes? I apologize if I sound dense.
  3. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Exactly. As long as you have created the costume you want, adjusted the custom palette accordingly, you're good to go. Add the desired color codes once you are in the ship, and play away.
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I like the color combos. Theme colors help ID league with non-lanterns as well. thanks.
  5. Solarverse Committed Player

First slot: 04008f

Which should look like this.

You will also notice that it very closely resembles the Lazuri Mist Containers and also has a strong resemblance to the comics.

Apparently they do not use the true indigo colors. Also, the colors you use for your Indigo Tribe are very very light. Does it look differently to you on your computer than it does to me on mine?
  6. DiscoSoup83 New Player

Just wanted to thank you for this.
  7. ReedSpacer New Player

tried all of these, and I hafta say, ~most of them.. ..look wrong to me.
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Most of them are out of date. Those codes did work back then, but you’re right. They are wrong now. If that makes sense.
  9. ELEAN0RA New Player

...Anyone know what the updated "official NPC" Green Lantern Color Scheme is now in 2022? o_O
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Often I just use 080000 as the green. Or 006400 if I want a darker shade. Don’t know the official npc color scheme.
  11. ch1m3r4 New Player

Blue Lantern Corps

1st: 072c9e
    2nd: 000316

[IMG]
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player