Can we get an exact date the Anniversary ends?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Feb 28, 2021.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I still need to pick up a final feat. But due to life/wife/work, I’m having trouble even attempting it.

Any word Devs?

Thanks!
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

I think they are being intentionally guarded because they don't want to commit to a specific date for SM. That said I'm hoping they'll at least give a week's notice.
    • Like x 1
  3. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

When SM launch in live servers:). So don't worry be happy!
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Most events end on restarts on a Thursday so the earliest it can end any given week is at that time. With that said, I'd get that feat done soon™.
    • Like x 5
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

The way you say ' any given week ' that anniversary ends today ( thursday )&
    SM, might drop tommorrow.

LOL.
    [ I think it next week though]
    Lol

True, tho get feat things soon.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm assuming it will be next week as they are giving us 2x XP on artis this week. MAYBE 1 more week after, but no more than that. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'warp to' countdown starts today...assuming we have one at all.

I'm gunning for SFFE this week (I know...good luck), hopefully a few times if I can get a good group. Already polished off the 'count' feats on 3rd boss, so the rest should be able to be done in a few good runs...again, If I can find a good group still running it.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are aiming for the 10th to end Anniversary, and the 11th to start SM. This still could change.
    • Like x 5
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Looks like my hunch was correct....good thing I guessed 2nd week of March to plan vaca to crunch SM! Lol
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

There was no question of adding the antimatter vent (or raid) as DLC content for a while?
  10. Eve YouTuber

So Survival mode is not going on test server?
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Is there any chance to gift us a seal of completion?
  12. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thanks for the update! And I’m gonna try and work on it this weekend! The pressure is on to get a great group together!
  13. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Well... I mean... I would not be mad if you let us have spring break to finish up our feats!

But really, thanks for the extra time. Just being greeeedy! Lol