Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dwild Well-Known Player

Livewire and Constantine Good for Sorcery or Electricity
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The loosened tie Constantine has in my opinion. Just like Bullock has a loosened tie.
    • Like x 1
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] Styles inspired by Apex Lex Luthor, The New Villain Designer and Circe new 52 with the long braids.
    • Like x 8
  5. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

It's got to be Martian Manhunter. Sorry, it shouldn't even be a contest. He's totally forgotten in the past and he's one of the strongest characters in DCU.
    All his old gear can be imitated but we need a fresh look. Also we don't have anything that resembles his head and face.
    So my suggestion is a style in his New 52 version. The style should include a head piece in the shape of MM's head. A head piece much like the Speed-Metal, simple and well shaped. All in a standard cloth material to avoid the shining metal look (which can be added with materials later).
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Acelea01 New Player

Zatanna style. Martian manhunter. Constantine. Ivy. Catwoman.
    • Like x 1
  9. Brit Loyal Player

First, I would ask, please do not do a suit that can already be created in game out of existing pieces. Apologies to our Amazon fans, but we already have about 10 various armored swimsuits to mix and match. Let's not release multiple suits for the same characters when we haven't covered certain classic characters even once yet.

Instead, let's please focus on a character who is popular, a character with a lot of history in the comics, rather than some obscure fringe character, someone brand new, or someone with only a handful of issues to their name.

How about BLUE BEETLE!

Blue Beetle, long term Justice League member.

Blue Beetle with his own extended run of his self-titled book, as well as plenty of "Blue & Gold" stuff.

Blue Beetle who has been through multiple men behind the mantle as the character has built a rich history.

Blue Beetle whose death in Identity Crisis is one of the greatest sacrifices, and one that DC didn't just immediately retcon away.
    • Like x 2
  10. HarryPotter247 New Player

Damian Wayne (Robin)’s style set would be great to have ingame please and thank you
    • Like x 2
  11. Terremor New Player

Asking for these styles for a years now,
    You already did some styles of soviet WW but this will hit different .......:cool:

[IMG]
    and this one, at least head piece
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Kytasoff New Player

13. Stoopid Witch New Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Like x 2
  14. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Considering the objectives of this exercise, I think the Mark Shaw Manhunter would be a good option.

It’s a style the devs would likely never make otherwise.

It contains styles we don’t really have in game already. The individual pieces (chest, legs, hands, etc) have versatility in mix and match with other styles in game (for instance, the “chest” could be the shoulder style making the undershirt / sleeves separate and pretty unique thus giving options on other styles).

It also has the option for a face style separate from the head (which would make the head alone a nice hood that exposes our character’s face). And the sash could make a scarf style accessory.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. whitemouthgag New Player

Batman Last Knight on Earth
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

I promise that "IF" you guys / gals can get Augustus Freeman IV's / Icon's back style in this game I will name the next cat I adopt after them, lol.

The closest I can get to it in the game is the "Armored Detective" style. But I can't get any closer to the chest NOR the back style.

It is a rather simple style I think but found it interesting that it's that unique a style.
    • Like x 5
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Oh my where to begin: hm..
    1:Long eared batman cowl.
    2: Superman kingdome come suit
    3: Superman 1940's suit
    4: Owlman crisis on two earths
    5:Nuclear man
    6:Mon El
    7:Booster gold
    • Like x 2
  19. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

About to appear on HBO Max's Peacemaker, Judomaster. He has a unique style not currently served in game (maybe a hybrid non-specific style, like Tiger's?).
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG] Red Hood's new outfit, I hope it will be added.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.