31st World boss insane screen tearing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superboy Prime, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Superboy Prime New Player

This is gameplay from an Xbox Series X fighting a 31st world boss with over twenty people. I'm curious if this is the typical experience for everyone.
    https://streamable.com/kw0asx
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep. Usually on PS we get a giant red square that flickers on top of that. If you rotate your camera around a full 360°, does that temporarily fix the issue?
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I have no screen tearing on PC.
    • Like x 1
  4. Superboy Prime New Player

Never tried that but next time I will. Thanks for the tip
  5. Superboy Prime New Player

Wow lucky you. I am actually playing on a decent monitor to.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

That's caused by all the speedster speed hackers running by fast as hell. Mocking all of you as they dance their merry jig. They're literally running rings around you in multicolor splendor whose meaning no one knows...

Okay, gotta remember never watch Moira Rose while posting.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's when you know you are in a good phase.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm no expert on this kind of stuff but it looks like a UI issue with the game. You can see the green portion of your health bar is moving out of where it's supposed to be and is going vertically underneath it. All that purple flashing seems to be coming directly from your minimap, like the proportions are getting stretched way outside where they're supposed to be.
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

I've never come across that on PC, even on my old machine which had a pretty limp video card.
  10. Superboy Prime New Player

Seems like this isn't an issue PC players have to deal with. The game also regularly crashes on my Series X even after reinstalling the game like I was told to recently. I don't understand why this game hasn't been optimized for playing on a console. If the game requires a significant amount of people to beat a world boss we shouldn't have to deal with buggs like this.

https://streamable.com/zzc5j9
    • Like x 1
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This happens to me all the time and friends on console lol funny enough when I play ESO and when there is a boss and tons of player's this never happens. I am no tech expert so I am not even going to guess what the issue could be lol.
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Polygon explosion lol.

I've had this on other games, but usually only when I've installed a mod's meshes incorrectly. :)