The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A good origin. I like it. Only suggestion, next time mix photos in. Like my origin has a couple paragraphs, then a couple photos of my space base. A couple paragraphs, then a few photos of my armories. And so forth.
  2. HONGPHA777 New Player

lol yeah my bad, sorry bout that, my living situation is a kind of a mess right now, so im limited with what i can do, how do i delete my post? lol
  3. HONGPHA777 New Player

thanks, yeah i would of did that origially but my situation im going through right now is a lil hectik lol so im kinda limited with what i can do, all i had was my youtube, my ps4 is still at my bro's house, i should be gettin it back soon, when i do thats what ill do
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do love when there is reason behind an outfit though.
    That being said when it became clear these never-ending crises that are occurring on Earth mean I will probably never get to return to my home sector, one of my League-mates suggest I "...drink away my pain". So I created a cybernetic body that I can transfer my program into for the sake of consuming alcohol. When it became clear my program immediately succumbed to alcoholism, he decided it was time try to get me to understand a concept he referred to as "sarcasm".
    [IMG]

When I'm satisfyingly drunk I can just transfer my program back into my original robotic body and put the cybernetic one in an armory to heal from the physical damage my alcoholism creates.
    Also, upon calculating that these endless crises are a chain reaction caused by the future Lex Luthor's temporal interference, I decided to collect the time machines of dead time travelers. As a way to try and do my part in trying to prevent further temporal interference.
    [IMG]

Of course I do sometimes use those time machines to help build my library. I do intense research to determine exactly when and where I'm going to be and use whichever time machine will get me to that location. That is how I have the best literature and liquor from literally all of space and time. For some reason it feels more comfortable reading in an android body. I know androids don't have a need for massage chairs, but this body is designed to "feel" in that sense.
    [IMG]

Finally, when I discovered a door that leads to a realm where the controlling force was magic rather than science, I immediately moved it to my base. My initial investigations led to disaster, as you can see in the multiple deceased cybernetic and android bodies at the entrance. Yes, it's dark to keep your own dead bodies but I am still trying to figure out exactly what happened to each of them (scientifically I mean) and also keeping them on display like that...I believe humans say "it looks cool".
    So I decided to create a suit that led the inhabitants of that land to believe I am a non-corporeal being composed purely of mystical energy. They believe the suit is a way for me to move around and interact with other beings. Little do they know, my program is controlling the suit and the "lifeform" inside is actually the fuel for the "containment suit".
    Before you ask there is a whole backstory I have told the inhabitants of that land which explains why I am non-corporeal, why I need the suit and ring, and why I visit so rarely. The benefit of being a robot is I was able to run information in the background at a rapid speed to create the most convincing story for them.
    We won't get into that though, I've taken up enough of your time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Not so original, I know, but I couldn't help myself. :D I Love that skin!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Original or not, I still like it. Even though my program may never trust magic, I can always appreciate the use of a good chroma and skin.
    • Like x 1
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Darth Maul
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  8. Kratos Zekk New Player

Just wondering what skin style is that? I've tried for ages to find it online everywhere but I can't for the life of me figure it out.
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Both look good, but I have to be honest: as soon as I read "ELDERBARRY" my mind went to one of the classic scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. LOL
    • Like x 1
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That is EXACTLY what I was going for! hehehehehheheheheh!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Lara Committed Player

[IMG]

My Circe Style:rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Can’t see the pic, but I’m sure it’s most excellent.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Never mind. For some reason it appears in my reply, but not your post. It looks great.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lara Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    My wonder Girl Style:)
    • Like x 7
  16. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

That style just screams "I... hate... liars!"
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my pearl alien style