The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

For real though, this is an amazing aura.
    Also ThomasEternal, I know it'll be a while before we get a chance to see if things translate but what about the Blood Bat legs as a possibility for the combination above? It has a couple stripes on the side but is mostly a solid color from the front.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Also, if Charon or any other Dev is watching this. Have we ever considered creating a base item that is obviously nothing more than just a small green gem? Maybe base items that obviously are a leather wristband that's just a leather wristband, a crooked dagger that is just a crooked dagger, an oval shaped woodwind instrument that's just an oval shaped woodwind instrument, a striped tunnel that is just a striped tunnel, an electric sphere that is just an electric sphere, a small mirrored disk that is just a small mirrored disk, a misshapen stone arch that is just a misshapen stone arch. Nothing more nothing less than just those things.

Also putting that last part in the base requests for those that will correct me, even though we all know the answer will most likely be no. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Nikolas! No. Superpowers. In the house. We do not freeze our brothers and sisters. Bad robot penguin!
    Also, from the back.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Go go Super Awesome Bot [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Future State Batman outfit [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Speed Demon [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Lara Committed Player

[IMG]

My Emerald Express :)
    • Like x 5
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

The Batman that loves [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Laundry Day Batman[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Best part of the Emerald Eye? Its short attention span. It never looks in a direction for more than a second.
    I love this accessory.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

which cape is that? I love how well you put the character together
    • Like x 1
  13. Stardazer Committed Player

It looks like the Apokolitian Amazon (Grail) cape from Patchwork Themyscira vendor.

And I agree, DarkAya always puts together an amazing look and photography! @DarkAya, do you use any program/app for the screen grab?
  14. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Apokoliptian Amazon from the Wonderverse (Grail inspired)

Nope, just F9 on my PC ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Molto bella. I love everything about this.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I feel like I'm a little overdue on posting, but that's what I get for taking a character rotation to work on some Artifacts instead of tier progression (and the new styles that come with it LOL).

Anyhow, I got a Gotham Knight chest piece from a Lockbox and thought I'd put it on my Batman/Flash mash-up character (tend to give that character a lot of Batman and Batman-related style pieces). Turns out she already had it but didn't have the legs, so I replayed the legs to her and played around with some looks using those pieces.

[IMG]

The Armory tied to this outfit uses some classic Batgirl colors (yellow, purple, black, dark blue) but I haven't tried playing around with other color combinations yet.

Meanwhile, on an Armory with some Flash colors...

[IMG]

And there's also this option on that same Armory.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperEnzo New Player

Dr Incubus - Power Troll - PS4 Hero

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. HONGPHA777 New Player

this is a video of my main toon "Psych Okage" aka Supreme Shadow King, he is the DC version of Black panther, kinda, here is a short back story.... He is Japanese and African, his father was kidnaped from his family by a japanese Ninja clan, his father was a powerful Telapath, who had mind control abilities that he called "The art of persuasion", he used his abilities to persuade the grandmaster to show favor to him and take him under his wing and teach him everything he knew, he quickly became the most deadliest assassin in the clan, even more powerful than the grand master him self, he was young by the time he mastered his abilities and ninja skills, 18 years old, he long to escape the clan and live a normal life, but in order to do so he would have to kill everyone in the clan, including the grandmaster, so he did just that....he first had to lurn how to tap in to his "Dark Hado" if you will lol turning into his "Shadow Form" sorta like evil ryu type shi ...later escaping and finding his way to tokyo, not knowing much about the real world, all he knew was death, so he would soon get noticed by the yakuza who quikly hired him as an assassin, though he would not be an official member of the yakuza clan, just a hired "Gun", thats how he would make his money, little by little he would lurn about the world through news and books, he was intrigued by technoligy, so he would study it, because of his psychic abilities he was a very....very quik lurner....soon he would become an expert in technoligy and quantum machanics and quantum physics, by the time he turned 25 he was able to save up a large amount of money, from alot of major contract killings, he was ready to leave that life behind, so the yakuza agreed to let him go but they had one last mission for him, once the mission was complete, he can do what he wants, this mission would pay off big time, plus it would open doors for him, leading him to Gotham City, the location of a rival Mob Boss, he had lurned many things in his years of studying, witch landed him a job at wayne tech, witch would bring him closer to his target, after creating a brand new identity using his computer hacking skills, yeah...he lurned how to hack years back just incase i failed to mention lol his new name was saiko kage, bam!!! he made the hit, mission complete, the yakuza then sendz him a very large amount of money, added to his already pretty large savings, he soon was able to start his own company, his company was called SaikoTech, the japanese version of wayne tech, that specialized in NanoTech, and Cybernetics and Brain implants, hivemind tech ect ect,.....he soon meets a young african woman and falls in love, now that was "Psych Okage's" dads back story, now for his mom, this young woman (still havent came up with a name) lol but she was born to the royal family of a fictional african country (DC's version of wakanda) her mom and dad was the king and queen, but as an infant, she was also kidnapped from her family by some african kongo gorilla millitants, or something like that, lol raised in a refugie camp, they would soon lurn of her "Dark side"....so they would make her a child soldier....as she got older, she soon became one of the most lethal assassin in the world, she also had inherited some abilities of her own, necromancer abilities, but she didnt master it, she can only comunicate with the dead, she was scared at first, but as she got older, it came in handy, but she wasnt happy, she wanted a normal life as well, she soon was able to escape with the help of her acesstors, she finds her way to Gotham City, where she meets the love of her life, they learn everything about eachother, and quikly find out that they have alot in common, they get married and have a child, this child was name "Osama Kage"....Osama being the japanese word for king (says wordhippo), he inherited his father and mothers abilities, his father realised at an early age that his son's abilities were 10 times stonger then his own, so he taught his son EVERTHING he knew, about being a ninja, technoligy, and how to master his skill, his son was a natural born genieus, he lurned the art of bushido and the japanese code of honor, he became a kensei (Sword Saint) at the age of 15, also graduating colledge at the same age, mastering computer programing, quatum machanics and quantum physics, and everything about technoligy, by the time he was 18 his father relised his son's potential, he then challenges him to a duel, an all out battle, powers, weapons and all, no holds bar, Osama was very obediant, so he agreed, they then had an all out battle, ending with Osama as the victor, this was the proudest day of his fathers life, his father then agreed to make his son co-owner of SaikoTech.....his father then shared his plans to ressurect his former ninja clan, making Osama the grand master, later.....while comunicating with her ancesstors, his mother learned of her real familys origin, and that her father had died and her mother has become very ill, so with help from the spirits, she travels to her families kindome and is reunited with her people after all these years, osama soon learns he is the "Prince" of the (still yet to be named) kingdome, his mom soon takes the thrown as queen, but that is short lived because she was married to an "outsider", and the people were not comfortable with having an outsider as their king, so then the people learn of their prince, they soon decide to give the thrown to him, and him alone lol osama though, lol was still young and had alot going on at his young age, it then came to be that he would be the king, but he would stay in Gotham, going back and forth from Gotham to his country to handle his kingly duty lol but while he is not around, his mom and dad will stand in as the "Substitue Rulers" of the kingdome,......to be continued lol DC? sound like a cool character, i have the origin for a new metal know as "God Metal" that is a combination of Nth metal, promethium, and amazonium....the origin of his suit is in the video
    • Like x 1
  19. HONGPHA777 New Player

story contiued lol......after learning everything he could about technoligy, he soon started working at SaikoTech, developing a New kind of Nanotech, in the form of Nano machines that were like a swarm of cybernetic "termites" that had the ability to EAT through ANY kind of Metal, yes....i said ANY.....once the nanomachines have consumed this metal it would then liquify it and fuse with it....turning into a liquid smart metal sybiot, see these nano machine are already pre-programed to take what ever appearence its programmer designs, it can even take form of a weapon or vehicle even, depending on the programing, the nano machines were also pre-programed with an AI, once the nano machines become this "Liquid smart metal symbiot", it bonds to its wearer, its AI then becomes familiar with the wearer, learning the wearers likes and dislikes, personality traits, ect ect, slowy getting to know its wearer, becoming the perfect "Companian" or even partner, even becoming more like its wearer, knowing both his weaknesses and strengths, and even adopting some of his personality traits, in order for it to be more "Relatable" i guess lol see...he then had a cybernetic chip implanted into his brain, which gave him a psychic link to the suit, so the AI will always be able to communicate with the wearer even when NOT wearing the suit, the suit is pre-programed to have three phases, Assassin Mode: which would enhance the wearers "powers", strength, speed, and agility, Advanced Mode: this mode gives the suit a technological upgrade, giving it the ability to hack into any electronic device, giving that device its OWN AI, allowing you to make an army of all types of machines that are totally obedient to your command and that work with a "HiveMind", the suit also has the ability to hack into ANY Super Computer undetected, retrieving all kinds of data an information and what not, then there is Fusion Mode: fusion mode fuses the wearer with the suit, the suit and the wearer become one, becoming half man half machine, this takes the first 2 modes and combinds them but on a whole new level, this is the "GodMode" of the suit, it inhances the wearer's powers to god like levels......now depending on what kind of metal you use, determins how durable the suit is, now for Osama's suit, he took a combination of Nth Metal, Promethium, and Amazonium, and put it all in a big pile, so once the nano machines consume it, it liquified it all, fusing it all together, what this did was it took all the Metals' abilities and combinded them, enhancing them, turning it all into what Osama calls "GodMetal", cuz it can give a regular human super powers, and can turn a super powered human into a "god"....the suit also comes with an added feature, to create weapons of the wearers choice, that are extentions of the suit and the wearer's own soul, powered by the wearers own special abilities (Powers), Osama's suit creates 2 twin tech kitanas with psionic blades known as "SeiKen" aka "Soul Saberz"....The DC version of The Dark Saber, but the blade is made of what ever kind of energy the wearers power generates:electric, psionic, water, ice, fire, nuclier, ect ect.....well thats the back story to how the "Psych Okage" suits Origin.....tell me what you think
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

TL;DR

I figure you are excited to show off your character and some of their origin/ background, but I would suggest keeping text to a minimum. However post as many pictures as you want, we encourage that as much as possible!