Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2021.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

still a lot of people disappointed that the materials can not changed color :(
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Really surprised that Cosmic Boy's big shiny balls accessory didn't make it to the vendor.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Will this be the last round of rewards?
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

When you see for certain equipment the necessary number of temporal beacons to obtain it is not a bonus x2 that it would be necessary, but at least once 3...
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

No.
    • Like x 4
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Will we get Lightning lads chest piece ?
  7. Eve YouTuber

Out of curiosity (Not really related to this bonus week) do we get a henchmen with St. Patrick event as on duty drop?
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Nooooooooo i just spent all my marks on the shocking fadeeee that i was savinggggggg
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not this year. The event is short anyways and not much time to farm for the drops and making new tables with higher drop rates is tricky currently due to a bunch of other moving parts. Also, not sure what a themed henchmen for that would be. A bunch of green Myxls? Maybe. Lots of other things going on that took the resources away (me) from doing new ones but maybe next year.
    • Like x 5
  10. Eve YouTuber

oh that's understandable. Yeah I'm not sure of the theme, I like the idea you brought up though :)
  11. Fwames Well-Known Player

Little leprechauns that carries pot of gold and throws coins at the opponent. On Christmas, Santa will amass his helper elves henchmen to combat these little green nuisance.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rainnifer Committed Player

There's going to be a third batch of legion rewards?? That's exciting. I'm hoping to see Emerald Empress's hair at least.

Also, I know in the past you said color changeable materials often take away details from clothes. These new materials you made seem to do that as well, so why not let it be color changeable? So we could have it mimic the gray one from the clock tower raid or just other colors too would be nice. They're nice materials though.
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Would be cool if they put both Lightning lads and Saturn Girls chest and leg styles up next round
    • Like x 1
  14. IonHero Committed Player

Guessing no April Fools Henchmen either :( (just for fun idea, they could all be collection/briefing/investigation nodes instead of normal characters)
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Are there two separate eyes, a green and a red, or is it one eye that changes colors?
  16. possessed New Player

its just 1 eye that you can change to any color you want
  17. Whazues Well-Known Player

that's pretty awesome i actually am interested in grinding up the beacons again. I stopped grinding after i spent my 999 down to having just under 100 left. but now i want the eye of ekron those aura's and materials and if they have feats connected to them then even better. I mainly want the eye of ekron for my star sapphire themed character even though she is a healer with water powers but i chosed water for the construct application of the star sapphire's (a.k.a Violet Lantern Corp) can hardly wait to see what base items y'all will be putting in for the St. Patrick's Day seasonal event. If y'all do add henchmen here is a theme suggestion either do the green lantern's with a boosted damage for during St. Patrick's seasonal event or just do some kind of themed trinket like a clover that gives a healing duration, a rainbow coming out of a pot of gold that debuff's your opponent for a certain amount of time or a leprachaun that puts up a shield around you for a time duration or if not a trinket then a seasonal themed material with clovers or something like that on it to help alot of players feel like they will enjoy it more feeling good about the seasonal event.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The recently added auras and materials are associated with the feats from the last batch of added rewards. There are no new feats with these specific rewards.

Two people have already posted the upcoming rewards for St. Patrick's seasonal. There are no new henchman but there is a new Supply Drop.
    • Like x 1
  19. testerz New Player

I was really looking forward to seeing Validus' head as a style option.
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Are you allowed to confirm or deny if we are going to get Validus' head as a bonus week vendor style? I don't wanna build up an expectation for it to come crashing down if we don't get it. If you can't give an answer it's all good and understandable.