10th Anniversary Event - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 12, 2021.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

I guess it would depend exactly when in March they launch SM. By my count you should be able to get 93 crowns a week without replays. At the very least I would think that you'll get 3 weeks in but it's possible it could be 4. If the latter you'll have enough for both styles (200 and 120 crowns without the extra chest and back for each).
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I do know they said early March, I assume Anniversary and V-Day event both end at the same time
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure why you can't do it with other alts. Unlike many of the older styles, the current styles are fully tradable. Run on a few other alts, pass to your new alt. Only the triumph statues are not tradable/account bound, so those you should concentrate on your main. The speedster ring is also not tradable, but it's not a feat item or style, so you wouldn't 'need' it really.

If you have enough alts, you could finish both styles this week just running the raids and 8 mark items on each.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

he may be complaining just to complain, never sell short the temptation to flounce....
  5. RahRah Active Player

Exactly. I don't know what they are talking about. They have been fully tradeable since the beginning. I finished both style sets in the first week because of that.
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

Was a awesome event until next year :D thanks again devs!
  7. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Well unless you have stopped running it, the event is extended till March ..
    • Like x 1
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Oh!!
  9. Crimson Defender Level 30

What’s the bonus this week?
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

According to Charon in the Gameplay thread.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ouble-nth-metal-extended.314179/#post-4380736
    No new bonus this week due to the obvious issues with all the devs being frozen in with limited power and internet. The good news is that 2x Nth will remain active. Hopefully things will thaw out by next week...now go get those 2x 3k Nth in the vault! (I stayed up late to get mine last night....drat.)
  11. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Thanks for this, guys! Appreciate how much you committed to the Anniversary event this year.
    • Like x 2
  12. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Thank you! I was wondering what was going on. This extension was well needed. This is the one event that I have been behind on every year because I completely missed the first year of it. After the holidays are over is when I usually don’t play as much so I’ve been a year behind with these feats every year ever since and because of the reward system in previous years it’s been difficult to catch up. I’m finally catching up now.
    Thank you for the extension and the new reward system.
  13. Cristoffer New Player

But the free ilvl boost is not available what ican see. Any change that can also be extended for us that just mist it?
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is the enhanced speed force gear account bound? that's the only feat I need to get done this year ( other than the elite stuff, but I'm not too fussed about that ). I thought the event was over.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless it's changed in the last week, no...it's fully tradable. To my memory, only the speedster ring and the triumph statues were NOT tradable....at least this years crop of stuff. Maybe the anti-matter aura too...I didn't buy it personally.
    • Like x 1
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

excellent. I'll have it done in a couple of days max, then. that's cracking news. cheers.
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No rush...seems like it's been going on...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Inconforme+ Active Player

Why no share a specific end date here?, it is available.
    You are not interested in the forums as well as the game?!, only the money?!