Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Get your Legion in before Survival Mode launches this March. Bonus currency and new rewards in Episode 39: Long Live The Legion!

BONUS TIME BEACONS!

First up: Time Beacons rewards will be doubled this week in Long Live The Legion.

Time Beacons are the open world currency found for defeating bosses in Episode 39: Long Live The Legion and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

This week – from Thursday, February 25, 2021, through Wednesday, March 3, 2021 – all players will receive DOUBLE Time Beacons in Long Live The Legion.

NEW LONG LIVE THE LEGION REWARDS!

Five new items have been be added to the Long Live The Legion vendor (for Time Beacons).
    • Cation Material
    • Anion Material
    • Eye of Ekron Accessory
    • Thrall of Ekron Aura
    • Red Ultimate Aura
    PLUS, seven new Thrall of Ekron Modular Auras can now drop from Emerald Empress (raid) and seven new Red Ultimate Modular Auras can now drop from Cosmic Boy (alert).

These vendor rewards and boss drops are permanent additions to the game.

[IMG]
    Eye of Ekron Accessory, Thrall of Ekron Aura, Cation Material (blue), Red Ultimate Aura, Anion Material (red)
    • Like x 19
  2. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Can we get an increase in crystals drops 2? Im tired of killing bosses for 5+hours plus and getting just one<3 thanks.
    • Like x 4
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

SOLAR CREDITS
    • Like x 2
  4. NeoSelkie Active Player

Any chance on double artifact xp before/when SM starts? I know it usually occurs the week prior to a new episode launching but with the episode not happening till April and SM occurring prior it could help out folks like me who came back during legion and the holidays to be ready for SM.
    • Like x 3
  5. Dwarf1701 New Player

Can we get eye blinking
  6. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

They just did that like 2 weeks ago. You missed it my guy.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Im guessing the new items cost beacons to purchase, because doubling those and then making the new items cost solar credits would be the worst.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post.
    • Like x 2
  9. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

One of the reasons I don't bother running this damn bossed for 5+ hours just to get one maybe crystal its pathetic at this stage they should drop from each legionnaire also idc if they are in the vendor now the cost is high AF
    • Like x 1
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Amazing.
    I can finally finish my OP item and probably get elite stuff for my second role.
    New rewards are looking nice, too. Much appreciated! :)
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I see no holographic material, or a holographic material chroma version added to the second round of LLTL dlc rewards.

That said, I licked the stamp, sealed this dlc envelope and sent this dlc packing a while back because of over the catalysts drop bs.

Knowing my luck hologram and / or a holographic chroma version will be in the late rounds of SM as rare drop. If only I had glitched billions to buy one... if it were to happen to be a rare drop in SM.
    • Like x 1
  12. Soladra New Player

Thank you, for adding red ultimate. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Ugh....for weeks I've been simultaneously looking forward to a double Time Beacons, but also dreading it! I've got about 10 alts who need to finish up getting the Elite weapon/neck/rings (among other things) and I've been waiting for a x2 week to get them done. Guess I'm gonna be quite busy this week then lol :eek:
    • Like x 1
  14. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Is the Thrall of Ekron aura like a Green Ultimate Aura?

If not, then why have a Red Ultimate Aura but not a green one?

Thanks, Devs! This 2x Time Beacon Weekend will help me get the generator mods I need! *hugs* :)
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh my!! My Sorcery healer + the Watcher + the EoE Accessory is gonna be a sight to behold. I can't wait for tomorrow! Hopefully y'all didn't go too crazy with the Time Beacon costs. *prays*
  16. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I did in fact read the post, and then I went to the vendors to confirm. The last batch of things added cost solar creds, not beacons. So I should have phrased it "actually cost beacons". The only things on the vendors right now that cost purely beacons is the mods, everything else is either solar credits, or both.
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

These new rewards and bonus currency aren't there yet. They will appear after server restarts.
    It's always after server restarts.
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

Because Emerald Empress didn't use a Green Ultimate Aura.
    Because Evil Clone Cosmic Boy did use a Red Ultimate Aura.

Both variants have been asked for but this time Red was the Ultimate winner. Maybe next time Green will win the day.
    • Like x 10
  19. moseyy.2x New Player

Wow, nice but please i beg of yall to increase the drop rate of crystals i literally grinded 7+ hours and got 1 crystal. Hopefully you guys can do this thanks for your time.
  20. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks for the clarification!

Maybe next time! *crosses paws*