DCUO - Biggest regret

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doc.Doom15, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

So what's your biggest regret in DCUO?

Mine is adding as many pets as I could to my base. At first it sounded like fun, adding a lot of pets, that should be fun right? But right now, I have so many of them that it's almost impossible to navigate my base or use any of the amenities without them interfering. I would feel too guilty to remove them though so I just try to not enter my base as much as I possibly can.

Hard to capture them all, but here are some of them:

[IMG]

So what are your biggest DCUO decisions that you made that you regret after the fact?
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not getting the Cosmic Material for my Multiverse character. :(
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Collecting the Luminous Gaze style instead of selling it.
    • Like x 4
  4. Elda Mad as a Hatter

[IMG]Hey my base "Meow" has a similiar issue.
    • Like x 10
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I have it somewhere, I can sell them to you for double the price, and you can resell them he, he, he ... he, he, he ... :D:D:D
  6. Lara Committed Player

BEST BASE US !!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Not stacking on OG Smokes when they were 20mil
    • Like x 3
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I regret ever finding out that the game was on PC (Started on PS4). Had I never started up the PC accounts I'd have had a lot more time in my life with just the couple of PS4 ones I had. Now OCD (not legit....just feels like it) won't let me quit them out.
    • Like x 4
  9. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Sweet baby Jeebus, mine isn't that bad after all, haha.
    • Like x 2
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

Not getting Abyssal Horns when I saw them for 600mil, though I suppose they'll be returning with this next survival mode so I'll have another chance. :rolleyes:

So my new/other regret is paying 1 bil and a cosmic chroma for sparking aura and glorious aura respectively....not long before this resurgence came out.
    • Like x 1
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Spending thousands of dollars on an old account only to make a new account starting over again spending money once more.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Not being more social starting out. I think I went almost 4 months or so barely interacting with anyone. I got a lot done but I could have got a lot more done.
    • Like x 2
  13. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

...continue on a game with devs in need of inspiration and listening...
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMAO, one of my toons is a warped version of Damian. He's an animal lover. I'm an animal lover. You do the math.

Anyway, my biggest regret would honestly be not getting into the game sooner and also not really knowing what I'm doing lmao. You know that infamous video of the badly taxidermized lion surrounded by epic looking big cats? That's me. I never really was built for being an mmo player but put a DC skin on it and let me make a ton of OCs (I use it as much as a tool for figuring out character designs as I do as a game lol) and I'll bumble my way around it.
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Holy...... Catwoman would think that's a bit much! LMAO
    • Like x 1
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Not realizing....

The same set of buttons used to Leave Group in the Scoreboard is the same set of buttons to delete your League!!??!?!?!

<Accidentally hit Delete League> - <Hit button> - <League Deleted>
    Unlike if your'e getting rid of a character...

<Select Delete Character> - Type in Name - <Hit button> - <Character deleted>

Why don't they require you to type the league name in!?!?!?
    • Like x 2
  17. Brit Loyal Player

Starting on villainside.

I got all those PvP feats when the game was brand new and populations were huge. But by the time Fortress 1 was released, there weren't enough villains left to run basic raid groups. I ended up having to abandon the character and make a hero. Then I had to re-do all of those feats on heroside, which was just a huge investment of un-fun time.

And then a few years later, we got Replay Badge Feat Unlocking.

So many countless hours spent slogging through those 250 wins for a second time when it all could have been avoided by either making a hero from the beginning, or just not giving a fig about feats once I made the next character.
    • Like x 1
  18. Liightmare dc Active Player

Not putting the game down for good after update 3
  19. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Playing on an USA account instead of my country. Too late to change now, sp, arts, rare styles...
    • Like x 1
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i regret nothing!
    • Like x 2