Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

I love the idea. Also I use the Movie gear for my Wonder Woman aswell :D
  2. Freddy_c New Player

Modern casual looks would be nice. The old basic styles look nice but seem very outdated and clunky.
    • Like x 3
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah so do I I love that one and the demigod armor aswell
    • Like x 2
  4. Weird Magick Level 30

A religion is not dead if there are only a few practitioners. Small does not mean dead. That being said there is literally only one religious symbol under trademark and that's the one for scientology. All other religious symbols fall under public domain and can legally be used by anyone- large and small religions alike.
  5. Weird Magick Level 30

Really? Which wings resemble leaves?
  6. Weird Magick Level 30

Speaking as a woman did they never stop to consider what giving Super Girl a red sanitary napkin shaped groin guard MIGHT look like to most peopel? Did they never think to even consult a woman during the designing process?
    • Like x 1
  7. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

1980's Manhunter

[IMG]

Nuff Said !^_^!
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's a function of the coloring, but the picture you posted has wings that look like normal feathers.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Literally no one is practicing ancient Egyptian beliefs, it died out after the 4th century thanks to the destructive forces of early Christianity. You could argue Egyptian neo-paganism and similar revivalists but that isn't the same thing and it never will be the same thing. This wasn't really my point anyway. There is no one alive toady that could possibly have any significant reason to be offended by someone else using the ankh or pentacle in their work. I imagine that there are currently 1.8 billion people who might find offense with Daybreak's inappropriate use of the Na'layn, same reasons why there isn't a crucifix emblem, Star of David emblem, etc.
    • Like x 1
  10. Super Lantern Active Player

What did it look like to most people? Now I'm generally curious
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Styling idea for "shoulder"

I guess everyone knows the style of the "death jacket" in DCUO? the idea would be to have the whole "fabric" part of this style, like a shoulder going down all over the torso, so that we can add our own torso underneath!
    • Like x 1
  12. Shadowking60 New Player

either casandra caine's orphin style or the council of batman ninja batman.
    • Like x 1
  13. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Please Please Please give some love to Bleez!!!!
    We need her Cowl and even a more updated version of the Red Lantern Style for her.

How about a face mask that fits the face perfectly to give you Jokers real face?
    • Like x 2
  14. GothamKnight38 Active Player

YES, YES, YES TO ALL BUT MAKE ALL SUPERGIRL STYLE :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Brandon-richard Active Player

Since Flashpoint seems to be the next Dlc could we get a Flash Jay Garrick Omnipotence Shirt style like Static's goggles of Omnipotence since his regular emblem is to small.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Haku New Player

17. UniversalPower New Player

T
    This please the hair styles are cool too
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

With Supergirl here I was more thinking the boots and cape style. I would also love a variation of all the slimline shirts where the hands are not covered, since we have hand styles for that....
    • Like x 2
  20. Quantomane Level 30

The purple hair is actually Tala tho.
    • Like x 2