Throw Back Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IzzyLizzard dcuo, Feb 17, 2021.

1. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

So I missed quite a few time capsules, the ones from the beginning. I like the resurgence capsules but they don’t go back far enough.
    Idea:

Any way we can have a throw back week or month where a time capsule drops but its random time capsule from all of them ever introduced?

Give me a chance at some goodies without breaking my in game bank roll

Thank you
  2. Berza Committed Player

For that is for what the Second Chance vendor is, getting rewards from retired Time Capsules.
    • Like x 7
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

For the benefit of anyone unaware: aka the Quark Vendor. In the Watchtower, the two quark-based vendors are across from the Monitor Womb, by one of the intersections of railings. (I don't know about Hall of Doom, sorry.)
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

As others mentioned - Quarks vendor is your best option. You don't even need to farm the collections - the complete items are there. Yes even items like Phoenix Material. They so a cycle where they release a couple capsules and then put them into resurgence with a few old ones(not the oldest) and then add stuff on the quarks vendor.

Plus, if you really want, people must still have these capsules store in their banks or broker might have some.
    • Like x 2
  5. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

I have quite a few of all types if you need some. I'm Hero PS4. Feel free to reach out.
    • Like x 1
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

I sell them on the broker from time to time and they usually aren't prohibitively expensive. Usually I sell a stack of 5 for 300k-1m. Occasionally if none are listed someone will post 1 at something ridiculous like 20m, if so just wait a couple days and the more reasonable sellers will have added some.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Booster Gold is the answer to your request.

You can get the rewards from some of the pervious TCs from Booster.

• Like x 1
  8. Solarbound Committed Player

Throw them away instead -_-
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

hell, I even still have a (small) stack of oldschool Time Capsules left on my main - they're not exactly ubiquitous but they're still obtainable...