Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Like the Batsignal, one regular and one you can turn on.
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh and I also love windows and portals. That said, I love the tunnel of love portal. What about one isn’t season specific? Like a basic shape?
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

That and maybe make it so we can teleport through it?
    • Like x 2
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I completely agree. Program it as a teleporter style.
    • Like x 2
  5. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Try keeping something like that off the furniture. :D
    • Like x 2
  6. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Items in clear showcases, like those in the Justice Society base and JSA safehouse, please. :)
    • Like x 2
  7. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good afternoon
    1. More Portals with animation.
    2. Different lantern battery's but the same size as SM 1.
    3. Base pets like dex-starr, ch'p, B'dg, lantern power entities,
    4. Different Lantern base items table, chair, bed like valentine seasonal but red,yellow,green, etc
    5. Batman belt trophy, superman Cape, green lantern floating ring, etc.
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Superwimp cape needs to be tattered in some way, holes or burns. That way it looks like we won a hardcore battle rather than stealing it.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

I'll 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this request for having Dex-Starr (and any other DC Cat Characters) in my lair!
    • Like x 1
  10. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

I've been doing a lot of base designing recently using a ton of Insulted Stone Walls and Open Theater Doors to create 'rooms' (seeing as they're both readily available right now), but trying to cover the gap above the doors always proves to be tricky, and it got me thinking, it would be cool if we could get those two items combined into one so we could have walls with open doorways built in to them. (and a closed door variation too)

On the subject of walls, I'd like to see more styles of wall added like futuristic walls and penthouse walls etc (The stone walls don't really work too well in the Space Base lol). It goes without saying, I'd like open and closed door versions of those too. ;)

Also, walls with windows would be very welcome
    • Like x 2
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That's the fun. :D
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

More cats. I agree. Cat characters. Let’s see. We need, in no particular order:
    - Dex-Starr
    - Streaky the Super-Cat
    - Bubastis (Ozymandias’ cat)
    - Tawky Tawny
    - Alley-Cat Abra
    - Tuftan
    - Socks the cat (a member of the Parliament of Limbs that protects Maxine Baker)
    - Merlin the Leopard (Baron Winters’ leopard)
    - Starro the Cat (Snapper Carr’s cat)
    - Shakira (a character able to shapeshift into a cat)

I realize the anthropomorphic cats it might be cruel to call pets, but maybe have them be like Ambush Bug and walk around.
    • Like x 3
  13. Legoman Active Player

So like forced basemates? lol
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Exactly. But when you phrase it like that I sound like an even bigger monster. Lol
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Have we any possibility of getting a base item that is obviously nothing more than just a small green gem?
    Maybe base items that obviously are:
    - a leather wristband that's obviously just a leather wristband, nothing more nothing less
    - a crooked dagger that's obviously just a crooked dagger, nothing more nothing less
    - an oval shaped woodwind instrument that's obviously just an oval shaped woodwind instrument, nothing more nothing less
    - a striped tunnel that's obviously just a striped tunnel, nothing more nothing less
    - an electric sphere that's obviously just an electric sphere, nothing more nothing less
    - a small mirrored disk that's obviously just a small mirrored disk, nothing more nothing less
    - a misshapen stone arch that is obviously just a misshapen stone arch, nothing more nothing less.
    [IMG]
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Id like the npc as base pets like the ritzy nightclub guests, bartenders etc.. people make their bases into all sorts of Bars, Exclusive clubs, restaurants etc.. It would be nice to have patrons.
    Also,
    we have coffee house signs for two different franchises (Sundollar and Jitters) and while I can put together a reasonable coffee bar with some carefully positioned bar setups, I'd really like to have some coffee bar style pieces (a counter with a multi cup cappuccino machine) other counters with multi pot drip coffeee makers, wall menus, book case style displays with coffee cups, travel mugs, bags of coffee blends etc... not to mention pastry displays, register areas
    • Like x 1
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the Mutant Alligator from the mission 'Later Alligator' as a base pet? It would be cool if we could interact with it, perhaps in the form of an emote that shows our toon feeding the alligator.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

he'll just eat your other base pets! (which actually would be pretty funny ...In a sick, twisted kind of way)
    • Like x 1
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Be cool if you could make the league hall statues specific people and have a sort of "Hero Hall" with the statues of all the League members (maybe even fun plaques)

Also be cool if we could get statues of our toons for our own bases, maybe of various sizes. Some of my toons would def have statues and/or portraits and the like of themselves and/or each other lol.
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If they ever do this, I want everyone in my league to remember something. If y’all insist on giving me one, keep my statue somewhere in the back. When I arrived on Earth I noticed some of your greatest heroes went unrecognized because of their “b-list names”. So to honor the legacy of the unsung hero my program calculated what name would leave me largely unrecognized in the history books.
    Basically what I’m saying is, this a good idea..,as long as my statue is small and in the back.
    • Like x 2