It would be nice if...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by YeahyeahNO, Feb 16, 2021.

1. YeahyeahNO New Player

...if we could change our low xp Nth metal stacks, into larger xp stacks. So, I’ve got two stacks of 200 xp metal, and a stack of 100s, and I’d rather have ONE 500 stack. Or maybe I wanna change ten 50 stacks into a 500 stack. How about, put everything into a machine, and it upscales everything? 10s, 20s, 50s, etc.. all come out as higher xp stacks. Put in fifty stacks, get 10 stacks of equal value back.
    • Like x 12
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

I've thought about the same thing many times as well. To me, that'd be practical.

Good idea!
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Clever. I like
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

What would we use to Convert this Nth Metal
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

They dont do this i suspect to encourange u to spend it out of inventory rather than saving. If they let us “upgrade” and consolidate our stacks, we could save for longer and wait for the bonus weeks and they dont want us doing that. They want us to feel forced to spend it so we dont have it for the bonus weeks thus incresing the probability we will open our wallets during the appropriate bonus week
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Maybe exobits?
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Episode vendors that fall out of relevance have mark conversions, an Nth Metal Vendor could do something similar. Or an addition to R&D workstations would probably be more practical:
    1 Raw + 1 Raw = 1 Extracted
    1 Treated + 1 Treated = 1 Processed
    1 Processed + 1 Processed = 1 Refined
    1 Purified + 1 Purified = 1 Flawless
    All we would have to do is spam the Square button.
    • Like x 1
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I get that But we would need a Catalyzing agent like we do making Better Exo's
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not necessarily. Not sure if you were here or remember before Augments were introduced but we used to collect Exobits in open world. 8 of one color or 4 each of two color Exobits could be merged into one whole Exobyte. A catalyst was not required, only the plans which were a mission reward.
    • Like x 2
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I like it but I suspect there's a vested interest in players not hording nth metal.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd be fine with having some 'cost' associated with it as long as it was not ridiculous. I get that the inventory pressure is intended, but the stacks have not been revisited since day one of Nth dropping and they've added more types and we need more and more of the stuff as Arts went from 120 to 160 to 200, so saving up is natural...especially in a long 2x week draught like we are in now with LLL being a 'long' DLC.
    • Like x 1
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea I remember all that. FUN times
  13. inferno Loyal Player

I'll up vote that idea.
  14. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

I personally think it would be best for r&d items to have their own tabs but this idea is great, would give people another reason to get those r&d feats. Might even make exos prices go up in the broker again
  15. Synisterstrike Active Player

I was going to mention r&d station use..like Lorax said, you wouldn't need an agent to merge them if you look at the previous exobyte structure.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm down with converting Nth Metal into more potent stacks. If we need Catalysts or Exo-Mats to do it sure. Just add it on R&D station or the Currency converters. If Devs are worried they'll lose money they can sell something on the Marketplace to expedite the process better so they can get their backend. Cmon we're now stuck using the Artifacts and Nth Metal system they SHOULD be streamlining this for Zod's sakes. Other MMOs do updates to their leveling/farming systems by the way so why not us?