Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Super Lantern Active Player

and the Hairstyle too please.
    • Like x 5
  2. Whazues Well-Known Player

honestly i actually like it with the hearts on it otherwise why call the style valentines or heart with out the heart on each boot it still works well but in genereal sense boots are usually used with long legged pants like jeans and so on maybe ask for them to do a voting pole and see how many like the style as it is or wants it to change. Honestly i'd say keep the heart symbol but reduce the width of the boot down some to fit more against the toons skin for skirts, shorts and shorter pants styles for the legs because having it look like they could fall off at any moment just messes with the illusion of being reallistic
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

honestly being able to create actual lanterns would be nice much i mean sure we can make legit red, yellow and green lanterns but being able to make actual star sapphire's (a.k.a violet lanterns), orange lanterns, blue lanterns, indigo lantern tribe, black lanterns and white lanterns it would be nice to get to make them all with out having to make a violet lantern using the powers of water (healing) or mental (controller) among the lanterns the star sapphires, blue lanterns even the black lanterns are that of the healer roles in the 9 corps then the controllers are green, yellow and either indigo or white, while the tanks are red, most likely orange since greed makes them fight harder and longer and then once again indigo or white you know which ever one doesn't get used for the controller role but that is something that alot of players have been talking about is being able to create a toon for each of the 9 lantern corps someday
    • Like x 1
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Aren't the Valentine's boots just the son of the bat TT op boots? I have both and they look the same to me.
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I personally just speaking for myself here would love to see the death metal Wonder Woman tiara in the game as it would go so well with my Circe and Wonder Woman inspired toon.
    • Like x 4
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

No, they're not similar at all. The Robin OP boots are knee high, laced, combat boots with folded flaps. These are a short ankle high, laceless boots with a rim.

Welcome to the forums (you appear to be new).

This thread is intended for the community to request new styles. It's not used to request edits or changes to existing styles. My post was a request to make a new feet style by taking the existing valentines boots and doing a version without the heart. Although I'm discussing edits in my post, it's in the context of fixing compatibility with this proposed new feet style and existing leg styles so they're usable with a larger variety of leg styles right out of the box. It's not a request to edit the existing valentines boots.
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Ok I will check them out haven't checked out new vendor stuff this year yey. My bad
    • Like x 1
  8. HMBoyd Level 30

with the snyder cut coming out next month do you think we could get a one time redeem code for the bvs trinity emblems like the wonder woman day emblem?
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

They can't bring it back in any form. Mepps confirmed it on twitter, It won't return.
  10. Super Lantern Active Player

House of Zod emblems

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

this Iconic style

[IMG]

and these outfits too

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Bombshell Harley Quinn chest but with no jacket.
    • Like x 1
  13. Super Lantern Active Player

future state outfits
  14. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Immortal Wonder Woman hair (Ombre) & her gear...It's pretty much the rebirth gear but It has some add ons (Supes cape and Batman's belt).
    • Like x 2
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

For the belt you could use the DC Bombshell Harley Belt
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And is that a Green Lantern Ring on her necklace? :confused:
  17. Eve YouTuber

It's Kryptonite :)
    • Like x 1
  18. NelielTu New Player

Are we ever going to get a Fishnet style again like the Goth Leggings that were removed?
    It's such a good style that could fit so many characters, I really don't understand why it hasn't come back yet.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    How about this chest style for the new Batwoman style of Helena Wayne? The cowl would be welcome too, with the hair coming out the back for an actual batgirl/woman look since our options on that are limited right now.
    • Like x 6
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Not a style perse just but just an idea to add to my previous request of a Wonder Woman style because I was playing injustice 2 a few dsys ago and was thinking make a waist style with the battle skirt attached and the legs be pants with stars and the WW belt on it that can be over written by the belt as I know there are people with female toons that want a WW style with long pants and people with male toons that want a WW style with just the battleskirt. I know we have the dystopian amazon but the belt alone just doesn't give the right feeling. I got the idea from this picture that I managed to get.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3