Five Months Between Legion and the next DLC, Wow!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Not against more solo content. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 a lot lately and there is just so much to do even for solo and even for group. And they have less expansions than dcuo. So I would deffo love to see More solo stuff. Open world stuff like the leveling quests just more challenging can be fun too.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wonderverse had one raid, an alert, a solo and open world. Wonderverse was current for just as long as episodes that had a solo/duo, an alert, 2 raids and an open world. So what's your point?

Is Legion not enough content for you to last 21+ weeks? There's 38 other episodes, 2 seasonals, St Patrick's seasonal is coming up and a Survival Mode.
    • Like x 1
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

That's correct. It's not enough content. This has been pointed out by many other posters here already.
    • Like x 1
  4. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I wouldnt mind seeing solos and duos. I dont mind the one raid with scores of bounties...truthfully after about 2 months of a dlc the easier raid with the easy feats, I kind of start running it once or twice a month. The solos and duos are definately missing.
  5. Fwames Well-Known Player

Devs, please throw a bone at us!

When is the episode preview?
    When will it be on test?
    Clues to what the episode will be about?
    Artifacts?
    Any significant game changes?
  6. Maxwill Committed Player

It is ok, do not worry about it , we understand , coronavirus+ lockdown + a very good elite raid for anniversary + NEW SM ... I just hope new dlc will have bounties and feats similar to the ones of calculator bot, not as many as wonderverse ,legion farming.
    Also I still want the chance of getting marks from bounties and with those marks being able to buy the catalysts for the augments ,like in wonderverse and legion, and not have to hope to get them only from drops from solo/duo/alert/raid .
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Id like to see more group (Raid) based content its a mmo,online(group) not offline (solo)
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It's funny that, because once people have farmed "what they want" there's no one left to help others, even in leagues it's often in that case and most end up going on to another game, so adding more solo content would in my opinion be more winning for DCUO to motivate the community to stay on DCUO rather than see them coming temporarily, other games do better at that and yet, they too are MMORPG ! ;)
    • Like x 5
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Not enough content for whom? Just caught me off guard with such a subjective and presumptuous statement lol. In your opinion its not enough content and thats cool. But for some of us, it was rather nice to be able to get everything done quickly and enjoy the gear we acquired (im speaking only for myself). I have never understood (not directed at you) this “need” for more content. The goal is to get everything ut nee content is just a carrot dangling act. Isint it nice to get to aquire all u want from an episode and enjoy it? Whats the point in getting full elite gear for example if a week later you start replacing it with drop gear from next content?
    Personally i would like max of 2 episodes per year MAX. I’d like em to be HUGE. Multiple solo’s, duo’s, alerts, and raids. More rewarding, make them stupid things worth the time/effort they should be harder to kill and the drop should be guaranteed. Not a “chance at this or that” if its needed for progression. Vanity stuff thats fine but if you grind for materials because thats where they drop they should drop.
    But again for me, its quality over quantity. Give me a legit massive DLC episode and dont give me another till its rdy no matter how long it takes. Give me that time to enjoy my rewards instead of obsoleting almost immediatly
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Here is this from an interview that just dropped:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/ne...ilers-10th-anniversary-jack-emmert-interview/

So Flashpoint next. For the rest of the year? Maybe we’ll meet New 52 Jack Emmert:

[IMG]

Or Rebirth Jack Emmert:

[IMG]

Or even Infinite Frontier Jack Emmert!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Honestly I don't mind myself, I been neglecting Legion so I can focus on Anniversary and Valentines
  12. zNot Loyal Player

They should reward and motivate people to play in a group (online) if you like solo content theres game specificlly for that and other mmos main focus arent solo content why it be that of dc? Request it all you want i know it wont happen because it makes not much sense we already get solo content each episode as solo or openworld questing and many people that stop dc do it because of the lack of the low replaybility of group content on episodes.
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I want to see more Black Lanterns. The story felt too short with just one raid\solo instance that lets you fight Hal Jordan as Black Lantern. But even Injustice like story for itself that goes 3 episodes will be cool. Metal kind of continued it being part 1 and 2
    • Like x 2
  15. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Yes, the ending part is exactly it. For 2021 we are telling the FlashPoint story in our DLC, next year is X etc.etc. These random DLC that IMO don't make sense as we progress is heartbreaking. If they can somehow tie in the ending of one years story line with a preview of the next even better. Or leave hints in the DLCs leading to the next.. If what they did this year as part of the anniversary.. even better. Have a raid/alert as part of the anniversary to introduce that years storyline to us.

I might be a little excited about this. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Story wise, i feel like legion is one of the best we’ve got in awhile. This dlc was just brought down by there not being a second raid
    • Like x 3
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We have decided to extend the anniversary event entirely until Survival Mode launches in early March. Great suggestion - thank you for it!
    • Like x 8
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Hey, that's great! Thanks a lot :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Drownment New Player

i just hope we dont have to farm boss anymore, it was cute in wonderverse, but now, it just make the game tiring to play,even in anniversary event? omg ..please bring back OP collections! im more happy playing again some alerts for cash, than farming boss for marks, <3 but thats my opinion , =D
  20. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Given what's been happening in this last year, complaining about a longer wait between DLC's seems very selfish and disrespectful. These developers are working from home more often than not, many of them may even have been quarented for a period of time and too ill to work at times. They have had it just as hard as most of us if not harder in many cases. So give these people time, they deserve the consideration, especially considering they are still working as hard as possible to deliver content.

It may not be what you or I want or as fast as we want but it's coming in as fast a time as they can deliver given the circumstances and the restrictions they are having to work under.

Basically deal with it. And be happy the game is still running at all.