Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. BarryTHEFL4SHallen New Player

Supergirl emblem, please!
    • Like x 1
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Now that we have two lovely Star Sapphire hairstyles, it'd be really swell if we could also have Carol Ferris'/Fatality's eye decorations. Maybe for next year's V-Day Seasonal, or for any occasion really. :) Could be a Head style or, preferably, a Face style.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Sprout Robinson Active Player

You might not be able to do this exact one since it's something Poison Ivy wears in the Harley Quinn cartoon, but can we get a Tree Hugger shirt? Maybe a Plant Lady Shirt?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Weird Magick Level 30

Two suggestions.

During the Spring event (I don't know if you can secure the rights to this) but during the spring event I would love to be able to get Swamp Thing's leaf wings from the Injustice series. I know they're autumny and it's a spring event but they're one of the few wearable Swamp Thing items I'd actually really want.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Another thing I wish we had, during the Christmas event, why are there no Krampus hooves or robe or sceptre or chains to go with the rest of the Krampus outfit?

Finally, to date the only Sandman related content (besides The House of Mystery, which pre-existed) is a poster for Dark Night's Metal with Daniel / Dream on it. Why is there no Sandman merchandise? Dreamlord hair, Lucien spectacles or anything like that? There are currently two new Sandman universe comics running right now from DC Black. There's a Sandman audio drama about to get two more volumes, and a Netflix series filming as we speak. So why are there no Sandman related merchandise?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Weird Magick Level 30

Also how about a wearable raven for the Halloween event in the style of the spooky Spider? A raven you can have perched on your shoulder. Good for both Raven fans and Sandman fans.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Weird Magick Level 30

Helm of Dream for head gear. Seriously, this is something we should have had years ago. There's an audio drama of Sandman currently number 1 on the New York Times best seller list. There's a very expensive Netflix series in the works. The Dreaming: Waking Hours comics are being published right now. And there's a Locke & key crossover event with the IDW title. There's a whole DC black banner of "Sandman Unvierse" titles yet somehow we still have no Sandman gear at all. Why?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Weird Magick Level 30

An Ankh is technically a religious symbol yet we can get that for an emblem. It's the Egyptian symbol for eternal life. It was that long before Doctor Fate and Death. Also they allow Pentacles which are religious for Neo-Pagans, and especially Wiccans.
    • Like x 1
  8. Weird Magick Level 30

Oh, yes, please!
    • Like x 1
  9. Weird Magick Level 30

A flame trimmed cape (or robe) like the one Morpheus wears for The Sandman Overture.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Weird Magick Level 30

I would love that, along with more Krampus items like Krampus hooves (which I think should definitely have come before the "Lobo theme" Christmas items...)
    • Like x 1
  11. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

There is only 1 answer.....fix the injustice and give us an op helmet of nabu! Should already been done.....
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are there any Muslim heroes in DC Comics using the blessed sandals of the prophet Muhammad as an emblem?

Also the ankh is from a dead religion and pagans do not hold the rights to five-pointed stars. If they did there would be lawsuits against LaVeyan Satanists and every Halloween store worldwide.
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Might the Satyr Legs style be what you are looking for? You can get the style by completing the collection 'Broken Amazon Weapons'. For the chains you might want to take a look at the Laughing Knight waist and back styles. It's not what your pichture shows, but maybe you'll like it when you see it.
  14. Agent Adversity New Player

it'll be cool if we had a separate slot for both hoods and jackets/coats, and update all the current skins especially the animal skins :)
    • Like x 3
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Honestly, we already have appropriate wings, all we'd really need is a Chroma Material that would give them the appropriate color scheme, and you'd be good!

I'd think the hardest part would be making a character "Inspired By Swamp Thing" that actually LOOKS like Swamp Thing! :confused:
  16. Kaladin Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Tdizzle1 New Player

[IMG]I would love a updated form for Hal Jordan
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'll be honest I never liked the New52 costume for Supergirl. I prefer either the puffy shirt and bicycle shorts or the classic long sleeve shirt belt and skirt look
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. Super Lantern Active Player

My Boy Connor made a return, can we get this outfit?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sideview

[IMG]

Jacketless look

[IMG]
    • Like x 6