Marks of Victory (MoV) proposition.. or two.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AlexRom, Feb 11, 2021.

1. AlexRom New Player

With recent LPVE bonus week i managed to hit my MoL's limit, which turned out to be surpisingly low - only 250 MoL's. As i have nothing more to buy i'm at limit. So the first proposition is very simple - to increse marks limit. Sadly this wont change the fact they're still useless. So my next, bigger proposition is to add MoL's vendor. There're many nice base items obtainable only in LPVE (and few 'Base' feats too) which no one farms now. It would be good to make them more affordable this way.

Upd: i mistook Marks of Legend for Marks of Victory, my bad. Naturally i'm talking about LPVE rewards. Can't change title though...
  2. Eve YouTuber

We just need more legends to spend on. I think Mepps said It's possible they add more but he never said when or if it will be anytime soon. I don't think It's a priority.
    • Like x 2
  3. AV Loyal Player

The dumbest thing about the MoL limit is that unless a player had the unprecedented foresight to avoid buying every character skin, we can't even dump it on chips to donate to league for prestige Q_Q
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I agree. Let us convert it to prestige If no legends are planned or if we have all legends already and up the limit to 999 like any other currency.

Also appreciate your work in the community :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Did just that. Kept one of the 8 or 9 batmans (jk...but there are quite a few options) as my 'final' Legend. I don't care enough to worry about which 'batman' I run, so not having 'classic' version when I have 3 or 4 others already doesn't matter to me. However, I do like being able to buy that same one every time I hit 240 marks or so, and then donate it so I feel I'm getting something for my effort at least.

Not sure why they can't make it so you can buy the same legend you already bought. As long as it had something to tell you that one was already owned beforehand, I'd say buyer beware when buying them.

Either that or put a 1K prestige token in for 100 MOL. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
    • Like x 1
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Even skins at this time would be appreciated. Harley, Huntress, Flash etc., could all have variants from in game skins and it would at least give us something to spend on. That said of course new toons would be better.
    • Like x 1
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It been like 6 years ago, since dcuo added a legends character .
    We hope dcuo adds more, oh