Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. kingmonkey Active Player

Would it be possible to have ghosts, like those in the north side of Metropolis, as base totems? It would be a nice addition to many sorcerous or gothic themed lairs.
    • Like x 2
  2. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Love this, wouldn't mind having my water powered character swim around the lair like in Atlantis!!
    • Like x 1
  3. shadowkingh60 New Player

How about a lantern battery .
  4. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Those that have sorcery or celestial, I think it would be cool to have the blight, dark swirl vortex, while swirling show either battles happening like the Tv's, or battles already fought. Like have it rotate through Validus attacking, then Nekron, then Ultraman etc. Something to kinda show what we've already done, or that needs to be done.
  5. Legoman Active Player

Adding to that, what about a crystal ball with the same effect.
    • Like x 1
  6. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I would like for you guys to make previous base items more accessible. Its frustrating how difficult it is to farm for base items from past episodes due to everything being locked behind rng.
  7. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

What about the Zoo Crew?
    I'd love to have Captain Carrot or Fastback in my lair.
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I would love to have a small 6 horned cerberus running around my base setting things on fire maybe for halloween
    • Like x 1
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

maid or a butler
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

display case with action figure in it
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

swimming pool. giant lava lamp. police car fire truck. swing set
  12. creatine1 Committed Player

will we ever get stretching powers? A boxing ring would be a nice base item.
  13. creatine1 Committed Player

ping pong table
  14. creatine1 Committed Player

gold batman statue like superman's
  15. creatine1 Committed Player

functioning coffee maker
  16. kingmonkey Active Player

Okay, two more things for the wishlist:

1.) Sound effects as base items. It would be nice to be able to lay out sound effects that trigger on entering a certain range, or the like. Alternately, base items with interactive properties that trigger sounds. While visual decoration is nice, customizing the ambient sound of one's base would take it to the next level.

2.) Particle effects. Much like the rain clouds from Riddled With Crime, or the snow clouds from the seasonal event, it would be nice if there were more particle effects we could place around our lairs and league halls. Creeping shadows in the corners, motes of dust or embers, a cloud of flies, waves of celestial light...
    • Like x 1
  17. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Absolutely. I bought the Telltale Heart floor decoration this last Halloween because I was hoping it would have this effect. The closer you get to it, the louder the heartbeat. But it didn't even have sound at all. Slightly disappointed. But other decorations could be cool with this effect. Trees and grass with nature sound effects like crickets and birds. If you put enough of them in one space, it'll seem like you're walking through a forest full of creatures. Or some of the portals and windows. Portals could hum a little. Windows could have sounds of whatever is behind it (e.g. window to Gotham would have city sounds like cars honking and people talking on the street).
  18. Legoman Active Player

Or a tv or a computer.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I feel we need more pedestals with “trophies” on them. You know how we have the pedestals with an eye on it? I think we have some with crystal shards or something on them.
    You know. Stuff like that, only things that look like they are trophies we’ve collected from past battles.
    Things like:
    - pedestal with just a random knife
    - a gun
    - a mask
    - a wristband (for the villains that fought and defeated Wonder Woman in their off-screen villainy)
    - a gauntlet (the kind that Darkseid has worn for the heroes that have defeated him in their off-screen hero-y)

—-This is the part where I’m reaching and pulling random ideas that are a stretch:
    - closed box (something so dangerous it’s locked up and on the pedestal)
    - a mirror (hand)
    - a phone or radio transmitter or some sort of communication
  20. Shadowking60 New Player

A power battery for the various lantern corps
    • Like x 2