<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Today at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern #DCUO University returns with Healer Role 101! Join us for discussion of Do's and Don'ts, power and artifact comparison, skill points and more! http://Twitch.tv/TheMelusine
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Tomorrow we'll be looking at fundamental testing and loadout crafting. Today, some old raids.
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Today at 1pm Pacific // 4pm Eastern it's time for DCUO Online University's next episode -- Introduction to DPS! You how to test and create the ideal loadout for YOU! http://Twitch.tv/TheMelusine
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I really like this anti-matter chroma.
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'd love more face options.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Really loving this re-tooled anniversary event
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

50 Ruin Heralds, you say?
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Today at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern, join me on http://Twitch.tv/TheMelusine for another episode of #DCUO Online University! Today we continue with our DPS training, comparing powers, choosing builds, and examining budget options! Easy to understand setups for every power! Pew pew!
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Ohhh I tell ya as soon as the game is up -- ohhh... well something
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yep, we actually have rules about being courteous. Be the change you want to see in the community, or something like that.
  12. sofawitch New Player

I would be interested in joining. Needing help getting better gear and better outfits!
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Great! What's the name of your toon?
  14. Nememiah Bridge New Player

I am also interested in joining. My toon's name is Orange Rhyme
    • Like x 1
  15. WhiskeyFlip New Player

Hey, Melusine,
    Looking for a league invite! My character's name is Luna Nott.

16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Welcome new members!
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

The most important phases of the sense development of this word may be summed up as follows: 'inhabitant of a farm; peasant; churl, boor; clown; miser; knave, scoundrel.' Today both Fr. vilain and Eng. villain are used only in a pejorative sense.

Heroes protect the rich from us.
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Active discord, calendar, all buffs. Let's go!
  19. DemonGin New Player

If you all are still recruiting. Im looking for an active league to vibe and run content with. In game DemonGin currently munitions but my switch to a different support role. Let me know.
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I have you added, but didn't see you last night. I'll keep an eye out for you today :)