Double Solar Credits and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 20, 2021.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I guess if you missed out on the resurgence one, this one's permanent with zero RNG.
    • Like x 1
  2. Darkarl Active Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    I'm gonna pretend you guys didn't release the woke hairstyles before you released Poseidon's beard. And what about snoopy's dance emotes? Are we gonna just let those be forgotten?
  3. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

Flying Toast Man from Ren & Stimpy...better than Captain Underpants
  4. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

get 12 mods on one character, spend a few bucks on replay tokens, and get the feat that makes them half price on each of your characters for 5 tokens each...
    • Like x 1
  5. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

I'll put it this way I'm done every one of those brownies over 75 times finished all the bounty feeds in there and I'm nowhere near close to buying everything that's needed that uses that currency. It's ridiculous how much things cost that use that currency. you have to be in a group and you have to be in a good phase to get credit. It's more difficult no doubt. Just a wasted bonus week for me.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've long wanted a Validus head style. :D
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Whoever did the hair they did a really nice job
    • Like x 1
  8. Supekuta New Player

I feel like an idiot but I can't find the vendors with the new things. I've checked the vendors near the entrance and nothing new. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  9. hero turner Well-Known Player

still no Mordru Hair style and beard style ??!!.......some of us were kinda lookin forward to get his hair and beard style after this being his second DLC..I would like to also see the streak and ombre looks unlocked in all our currant hair and beard styles for optional use and also have hair showing when wearing hoods and helmets and hats and head covering items , just saying.
  10. DcuoDeprived New Player

I'm just waiting for them 2x art exp I just came back and trynna get all the 200s
  11. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Woke... hairstyles? You're joking right?
    • Like x 3
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I'm hoping for holographic chromas. I love the holographic effect you have on the Legionnaires daily contacts.
    • Like x 1
  13. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Really not trying to get political here but there is nothing "woke" about these. Static Shock's hair was highly requested and Cosmic Boy's and Saturn Girl's hair are awesome additions to the game.
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As I remember yes, when WV was 2x or 3x, Aethers were as well. Not sure why TBs are not following suit especially as the bounty counts are lower and the prices are higher. Those 2 things don't complement each other already, less so when the TBs are not doubled. That and I'm not 100% sure some other spammy thing isn't coming late in the DLC, like the Circe stones count in WV.

Also as far as TBs being easier to gather than SC, it depends on if you are talking 'for free' or not. Yes, for free you can get TBs easier as there is less content to farm SC and TBs are not loot locked, but if you spending replays, you can get +10 SC in a 15 min raid run or +8 SCs by resetting Validus/SG/LL/CB that will go further to completing things than the 30-40 TBs you can get in the same time AND TBs have no option to accelerate that process. I'm NOT personally spending these replays, but I know some that would if given the option as their time is more limited than their wallets.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or skip the gen mods once the feat is done. The difference between 39.3s and 39.4s is negligible in most cases, the DLC is 1/2 over more than likely and a full set of 1/2 price mods is still 900...and if these items aren't it...there will likely be a set of items that will cost TBs coming in another round of additions.

Personally I'm only buying 39.4s where I'm very close to 999 beacons and just want to spend something to edge that down for a rotation of bounties. I've got 39.3s most everywhere already, and the feat is already complete and purchased on my main toons.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Absolutely. The First mission I got when the dlc came out was from Lightning Lad. I said, damn, I really hope we get a full on holographic material and a chroma version.
    • Like x 1
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

You guys really need to start upping the Feat points for these Episode materials. 400 Solar Coins for a 10 Feat Point (1 star) Feat. Haven't we put the time in to get a 50-point?
    • Like x 1
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

They've touched on this in the past. The feat is meant to be just a nice little addition with the style being the primary reward. Really it's a mark sink for people who've geared up or aren't inclined to pursue the elite gear.
  19. Aren Sul Committed Player

First, these hair styles are amazingly crafted. Nice work!

Next, maybe I'm missing something, but people are calling one Cosmic Boy's - to me it looks like Lightning Lad's. I point this out because I've been hoping to get Cosmic Boy's hair style since this episode opened. His is shaved closer on the sides.

IF, I'm right, can we put Cosmic Boy's on the To Do list?
    If, I'm wrong, maybe it's my screen graphics throwing me off. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The feats make it mandatory for most(yes...even 10 point feats...most will try to complete). Remove them completely and make the spiffy material be the reward on it's own for those who want it and those who don't won't feel compelled to get it done just for the feat. They attach the feat for this reason, because they know most wouldn't bother getting the material otherwise.
    • Like x 1