Downtime Server Downtime - January 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Seanzone042 New Player

and when on this green earth are they gonna let us send funds to alts?? It has been forever and a day already.
    • Like x 2
  2. YeahyeahNO New Player

Nine hours now...
    • Like x 2
  3. DeathDemon New Player

6 Hours for petty maintenance? Ok. So when does the graphics maintenance update scheduled???
    • Like x 1
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

ok well for some dumb reason even putting in the correct information the all access page keeps telling me that there are "Unsupported letters or symbols" and it's really just ticking me off wish there was another way to get membership like a redeem code from a card would just make it less aggravating to have to figure out what the problem is.
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Jesus, took me a while but I was finally able to log in... to the forums

Sucks that this is happening on a Wednesday. Entirely my fault for putting it off, but I still have to run the Speed Force Flux event on 3 of my characters and the clock is ticking. Hope I can get that done tonight.
    • Like x 2
  6. Narrator86 New Player

This Maintenance is so long....

How much time do we have for enjoing the source mark bonus?
  7. T-dog New Player

[IMG]
  8. phillip048 New Player

8 and a half plus hours and still down ?
  9. RedDestiny New Player

Sucks... BIG Time.
    • Like x 2
  10. sofawitch New Player

I second this
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Patience, folks. Cleaning all the poop out of the hamster cages takes time.
    • Like x 3
  12. sofawitch New Player

It really sucks because I'm already 10 days behind the anniversary event.
  13. FlashFutureX New Player

(I'm new and I speak from Brazil, but this is my feedback to improve the game) you could exchange power for free and release chat, inventory and league group. thing that I think is too unfair to have put this to buy daybreak and membrer to release. Free DLC, ok ok bringing players that I already played before back. the events are wonderful, the ball show, but the only thing you could put on buying daybreak and membrer is the rare aura and legendary launch item. then it will release this launch item to be farmed in an event, just to attract more players.
  14. Seanzone042 New Player

so can we get .50 cents refund if we paid 15 bucks to play this month..lol
    • Like x 2
  15. King4777 New Player

Approximately when will the servers be online again?
  16. Narrator86 New Player

I think that they will do nothing. I don't any game giving compensation for long maintenance. This is annoying and i hear some arguments, but i don't think this will happen.
  17. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Spain without the S.
  18. King4777 New Player

Do you know approximately when the servers will come back online
  19. Cyro Committed Player

Speaking of servers being down when will test be back up?
    • Like x 1
  20. morbid007 New Player

The customers(DCUO Users) do have a right to know of what is being done. We pay monthly or have legendary status and we should know what is being done for this Maint time frame and why the delay. Where is the transparency? Be upfront and honest and explain what the hold up is or if it's incompencies on the staff because their not sure how to do something well can't help you there.
    • Like x 3