Downtime Server Downtime - January 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on January 20, 2021, for server maintenance impacting all Daybreak games. Downtime is expected to last about 6 hours.

No game changes are planned for this maintenance.

Update: Maintenance is complete and all worlds are online.
    • Like x 6
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

6 hours just for maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  3. TrickedNTrolled New Player

Bring back X2 artifacts event..
  4. Fayettevillain New Player

what is maintenance with no changes? thats like cleaning and **** right? so if it's dirty then you clean it, clearly some changes HAVE to be made...
    • Like x 1
  5. Kaladin Well-Known Player

So taking the servers down for 6 hours on the last day of a double mark week? I know these are not super rare events, but that seems rather unfair.
    • Like x 3
  6. Phantom HJC New Player

That´s exactly the way I see it, too.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

8. Hfreeze New Player

I just finish the tutorial for the first time.... after installing the game for 33hrs.
  9. retrope New Player

I am French and I would like to know when the maintenance ends in France
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This maintenance is for all of the games on the Daybreak platform, or rather for that platform. Many hardware and software updates for things are underway that have nothing to do with the game server or client, but do impact practically everything else required to get you connected to us.

Every day is a bonus week and this kind of maintenance is exceptionally rare. Much better on this week's bonus than next week's.
    • Like x 6
  11. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Google exist. I believe it even understand French.
  12. Vicious Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  13. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Installing the game for 33 hours sounds like it is on your hardware or download speed.
    What do you expect them to do about it?
  14. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Sorry for the multiple posts. I have yet to figure out how to reply to multiple people in 1 post.. :oops:

Key word being last.

Ever since I started playing, I have been a big fan of downtime for Episode or Event launches being Wednesday instead of Thursday. I havn't really been outspoken about it before though.

While I doubt you had little to say in when this sort of maintenance would happen, I'm just glad it wasn't on "Raid Day" ;)

Any chance it will affect the seemingly 10% risk of disconnecting whenever we Warp or Teleport anywhere? (huge exaggeration, I know)

Also, I think I figured it out :p
  15. Magnificent Loyal Player

....aaaaaand we're down again.

[IMG]
  16. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I miss the Hangman game with trying to guess what was coming up. That was kinda fun.
    • Like x 4
  17. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Anyone for a game of rock, paper, scissors? Or perhaps a thumb war?
  18. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I'm guessing 2x BoP and WV Currencies. 3x LLL the week after.
    • Like x 1
  19. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Double Artifact XP pls
  20. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Oooh, I'd love that <3

Especially the amount of complaints from people who have already used their.. was it 220k?.. Anniversary gifts :D

In all seriousness tho, I don't expect we'll get 2x XP till the week before next Episode, if it comes with new Arts.

Not to be ungrateful, but I was low-key hoping they'd go crazy with 10th Anniversary Celebration, a month of 2x XP and LPVE Bonus :oops:
    • Like x 1