Game not connecting after login screen?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doc.Doom15, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Hey, wondering if it's just me. I can get to the character selection part but after clicking on Play the loading icon in the bottom-right part of the screen just keeps loading forever. It also takes quite a long time before the character selection part shows up, normally it's only a few seconds and now it takes around 1 minute. Anyone else having issues? US / PC server.

EDIT: I let it sit on the loading screen and after about 5 minutes it showed the disconnected screen.
    EDIT 2: I got in now, hopefully it was a temporary glitch.
    • Like x 1
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Yes, im having this same issue.
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Same issue here on USPS.
  4. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Yea, I'm not even able to get to character selection.

Edit: got to character selection and got a small queue. But kicked back to login.
  5. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

same here thought it was just me.
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The servers don't seem to be in a stable state. Last night & just before reset this morning there were long lag spikes. Some gave the impression of a disconnect, but then recovered after a minute or two. Some actually disconnected. I definitely felt the failed reset coming.
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm stuck at the title screen US PC here
  8. They Call Me Bababooey New Player

As a new player the last week has been disheartening. Is this the norm because it seems unstable at all times and way too much downtime?
    • Like x 1
  9. CHARI EL Level 30

Same here... Forever connecting..
  10. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

I just got in.
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Us oldies blame the influx of new players. Get off our lawn
    • Like x 1
  12. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Its not uncommon for downtime to last ten or fifteen minutes longer than expected. There are mornings I've gone to log on to find the world is up a little earlier than expected as well. Its par for the course.

The lag is frustrating. I usually feel it on my mental guy. I tend to get stuck in invisibility transformation and power animations but I "felt" in on my nature healer as well. Things were not flowing smoothly yesterday and I had several disconnects while queueing up content.

I almost went on a "fix mental" rant yesterday.
  14. Wildcat Committed Player

I was lagging a lot yesterday PC EU
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to mitigate this issue. It's not about the number of players, and it is hitting all of the Daybreak games.
  16. Chap1022 New Player

Still having this same issue on USPS which has been this way for the past 2 weeks. IGN: suppahotf1re