The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I swapped out some style pieces for my cw godspeed style.I must say the speed force head suits the style pretty well :D edit: posted the wrong pictures hehe
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Here are my heroes decked out for "Seasons Greedings 2020!" :D

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Aqua and her water golems army ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Decided to update my Black Flash with the Speed Force style and it looks great IMHO

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Realized that I hadn't gotten the Exobyte Origin chest and legs (the basics of that outfit) on a few characters yet, so with the reduced pricing I decided this was the year. Got a cool result on my character with the Bright Cosmic Chroma.

[IMG]

Meanwhile, I KNOW I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing around with this look. :D

[IMG]

Really pleased with how the Speedster's Cowl from the Marketplace blends so well with the new Flash gear, and I was pleasantly surprised with result of applying the Sparking Chroma. And with the number of glowing Chromas I have on that character, there's going to be a lot of combinations to explore. :)
    • Like x 6
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

This guy isn't mine but when I saw him in the Metropolis Battlezone , I was blown away by his Martian head.
    [IMG]ErYk-l9W8AAAh81 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Anyone know what head piece this is?
    • Like x 6
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Its called Alien and it used to be on the markedplace but I think they removed it some time ago sadly.
  10. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

It's drop from Legion World Bosses, also there drop Mecha and Dark Mecha styles. Or you just can buy them on broker.
    • Like x 4
  11. Black Peacock Active Player

What chroma/material is used on this?
  12. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

This is Bronze Metal Chroma from Dark Knights Time Capsule.
    • Like x 1
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

Finally a zoom costume i can be proud of!
    • Like x 3
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'm not crazy about the ear pieces on the Speed Force Cowl the wings go back not up (This is Flash guys! not Batman!)
    The suit itself as a player style is pretty good despite this.

Now about the Reverse Flash emblem.
    Originally, Eobard Thawne aka Professor Zoom: The Reverse Flash had his emblem pointing the same way as Flash's emblem
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.42.20 AM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.42.01 AM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    This was because Thawne's costume was originally a copy of Flash's costume that he extracted Speed Energy From and the process altered the colors (Comic book science)
    Anyway the emblem stayed that way all through Reverse Flash's career right up until his death
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.38.10 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]RFD by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    And when Thawne was brought back for later appearances such as "The Return of Barry Allen, He retained this simply recolored version of Flash's Emblem.
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.35.13 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

The Reverse Flash Emblem as it is currently known actually was introduced in Geoff Johns' Run on the Wally West Flash series when Johns introduced Wally's friend turns enemy Hunter Zolomon aka ZOOM II
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.54.31 AM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Later, when the original Reverse Flash (Thawne) returned in Flash: Rebirth and Flashpoint, He was shown to have the new emblem pointing in the opposite direction as Flash's
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.30.33 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.17.23 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Ever since then, It's become the standard to present Reverse flash's emblem as not just recolored, But directionally opposite (mirrored) to Flash's emblem.
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.02.47 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.15.43 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.07.36 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  15. darth_paul Dedicated Player

All of my villains decked out for Christmas 2020!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Typically I follow the Edna Mode "No capes!" suggestion for character fashion, but since this is a special occasion....

[IMG]

Happy anniversary DCUO! :D
    • Like x 5
  18. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Hey wassup guys does anyone know where to get the anti minor gloves the ones he's wearing in the Event Raid & also this tube that goes in your head to piece I've seen it here in this thread but was so long ago it would like something bane has any help I would really appreciate it Thank You
  19. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Awrsome Bane what style is that with the tubes is that a shoulder piece & if it is what is it I would appreciate it if you can tell me
    • Like x 2
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The shoulder and back tubes are available in the Anniversary Event vendor, and I believe the Anti-Monitor gear set from the same vendor has hand pieces similar to his. The Intertron gear from that vendor should give you that hand style.

The Anti-Matter Ammo Dump collection from the Paradox TC gives you the same hand style but with glowy parts.
    • Like x 2