Dev Discussion Anniversary Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!

This is the official feedback thread for Anniversary rewards. We will be checking in and fixing any bugs as often as possible.

Thanks for all of your help and feedback!
    • Like x 2
  2. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Is there any way you can change where the source marks are positioned in the loot picker from the renown boxes? I didn't know source marks dropped from them, since I have full renown from all of the renown that was offered, I didn't bother to scroll down.

It would help a lot if others weren't aware either and just picked whatever was at the top.

Thanks
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

4. Walvine Well-Known Player

The enhanced speed force style legs will change colour of feet , I posted about it in bug forum.
    One of the devs forgot to assign pallet tags correctly to feet or legs in script.
  5. vespa neo Active Player

Can you make statues tradeable or at least account bound so we can buy for another toon?
  6. mrcheap Well-Known Player

You can trade everything else that is a decoration, but these have achievements tied to them so in order to display them you have to have completed the content.
  7. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. Mr.W Committed Player

Great job, making those new bounties have nth metal as a guaranteed drop. I would love to see this more in any future bounties & this same guaranteed drop on older ones too.

It would be extra nice if some of the values were higher, but I'm enjoying this cake before adding sprinkles lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

So no argyle socks? Ambush waited 10 years hoping to get them from the vault, I guess he has to wait another 10?
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Assuming this extends to the stuff given out today, I do have to say that the fact that the reward is 1 per account vs per toon as it was in many years past is a bummer. Maybe not so much for some of the stuff, but styles, emblems, trinkets could at least be 'per toon'. I'm hoping the emblems/styles are free unlockable at least, but have not looked yet.

Still always appreciate the free stuff, just giving feedback.

Thank you for adding the 'Blue Hope' collections to the new raid. If it had been another way to get the same "Mr Miracles Mask Circuitry' or any of the 'Brainiac vs Anti-Monitor' collections I've already deleted 100 times it would have been less exciting.
    • Like x 1
  11. mrcheap Well-Known Player

I cannot use my Golden Exobytes at all. They say they will bring your "Origin Augments" to level 257 and are worth 2264881 XP each. My Augments are Mighty Metagene and when I try to fortify them it says I do not have any reagents.
  12. Psyfur Well-Known Player

I’m a premium member and I’ve already claimed the free gifts. If I become a subscriber now, will I be able to claim the gift for subscribers or has that ship already sailed?
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless it's changed from last year, yes you can claim the member reward as well...it's a separate item. I subbed up on one of my accounts on the last day of the eligibility and got mine and had already claimed the 'everyone' gift.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The exobyte bug was fixed today.
    • Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can subscribe to receive the member gifts. You must log in as a member by January 31, 2021.
    • Like x 1
  16. BigPete7978 New Player

Thanks for the gifts! Just getting back into this game on Xbox. :)
  17. Fwames Well-Known Player

I am not sure about the numbers but the Paradox Gazer seems a little bit underwhelming (performance wise) when compared to the more recent ones. Any plan on checking it out and bringing it inline with other pet trinkets?
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

When we see more data and trial by fire in real game experiences and we find it lacking, we will boost numbers up a bit.
    • Like x 1
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

While you’re at it and since were in the midst of the anniversary event, can you look at the Brainiac Drone as well? It was released a few months after the seahorse and did the exact same kind of damage but 20% less rendering it DOA as far as usefulness. Different pets should either just be cosmetic reskins of the best damaging pets or, if doing different amounts of damage, should give trade offs with stat boosts like the Lexcorp or Hearthrob. Otherwise, what’s the point???
    • Like x 1
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm curious. You make these amazing looking pets, that I myself and probably many others out there would want to use aesthetically to go with certain styles, ect. So why make certain pets less useable in terms of damage? I use my Vampire Bat because it's one of the top damage combat pets in the game but I would much rather use this Paradox Gazer. I just dont understand. Can you elaborate why you do this?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.