Why still a Shim'Tar style?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Why still a Shim'Tar style? It must be the 3rd version of this style that we're banging and nobody uses this style ...
    • Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We usually get an updated/retextured version of an existing style with each new anniversary. This just happens to be this year's one.
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

Cuz it's awesome, and the updated textures have updated the suit to be 100% customizable instead of color-locked metals.
    • Like x 17
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

We can change the color finally? Thank God. It was such an awesome design that I never used due to being color locked.
    • Like x 3
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

Great....! so can we remove from the inventory of styles the 2 others which are no longer useful to us ........ low no because you are fiercely opposed to the fact that we can remove things
  6. Megzilla Developer

We're all hoarders now.
    • Like x 10
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Sweet, was curious what was updated with the set last night :D
    • Like x 2
  8. MiLady Well-Known Player

I just consumed all 8 of the the Enhanced ShimTar from the Anniversary gift box and did not get any feat completion with it. Also, When I looked to change my style to it, the style was not listed. This is on USPC.
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The retextured styles do not have feats, it’s a completely different style than the first enhanced shim’tar
    • Like x 1
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Never considered adjusting the boots to a proportional size? Wish the armor was more tight instead to having disproportional grotesque ginormous shoulders pads and boots.
    I love the set and the design is gorgeous but, compared to the original design the boots and shoulders are too bulky.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. N-IX Well-Known Player

ho yes .......
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Where do you get it? With the CR advance? I've been disconected lately.
  13. MiLady Well-Known Player

Thanks, but the enhanced Shimtar style is not showing up in my list of styles to apply. Shouldn't it be listed with my other Enhanced styles?
  14. N-IX Well-Known Player

if you are stuck for style inspiration go to the file "what style you like seeing you next" lol
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Looking at a video of the gear, regular version has “restored sim’tar regalia” as the style name. And the enhanced is called “restored enhanced shim’tar regalia” there we go sorry about that :)
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[quote = "N-IX, post: 4372506, membre: 403072"] Génial ....! alors pouvons-nous retirer de l'inventaire des styles les 2 autres qui ne nous sont plus utiles ........ faible non car vous êtes farouchement opposés au fait que nous puissions supprimer des choses [/ quote]

de mémoire, il y en a une ou voir 2 des anciennes versions qui donne un exploit
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

All arguments null and void!!! Thank you for the FANTABULOUS upgrade!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

It was a retexture, not a resculpt. Any geo changes on this refresh would affect the original - which yes, I'd love to see the original slimmed down as well - we do our best to not touch things that have been paid for. (A reason why all the legend characters are still OG). I asked about this myself when we started work on it.
    • Like x 5
  19. Eve YouTuber

I personally love the style, and finally can color it the way I wanted to. The enhanced version makes it pretty cool!
    • Like x 4
  20. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Thank you for being active in the boards.