Unplanned Server Downtime - January 9, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReedSpacer New Player

".better to have a working game after a few hours of downtime than have a running game with glitches"

how about a working game when it drops?..... ~in theory~ there's "testing" done before drop, so why consistantly problematic releases??
  2. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

Not sure tbh. I think some of us arent capable of simple mathematics since its already been 4 hrs ‍♂️
    • Like x 1
  3. Staggiie Level 30

Agree. Most other games I play give compensation to everyone for this sort of thing.
  4. ReedSpacer New Player

"omg people I'm just saying it's just a game."

That some of us PAY FOR, and many don't have all day/night to sit around wasting time waiting for the game to work at all..
    • Like x 1
  5. DscwcFolly Active Player

server back up now
  6. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

I just dont understand the lack of caring from other members in this community. Literally every game ive ever played does something for their consumers for something like this
    • Like x 2
  7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Server restarts never take longer than that, although it looks like things aren't going well
    • Like x 1
  8. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

it's back up for ps4 so now life can continue now.
  9. Staggiie Level 30

Only one exaggerating our reaction is you.
  10. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Mepps is there a reason membership not being allowed but purchased of MP cash is allowed I bn trying to renew my sub since the 7th my sub ended on the 6th I would like to play but not the limited way
  11. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Is there a reason membership can't be longer purchased my sub ended on the 6th I bn asking since the 7th its not my card cause I can still make MP cash purchase....I can't play dcuo without it I don't like limited play or freemuim i need full sub
  12. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Typo that's no longer purchased*
  13. mrcheap Well-Known Player

People claim other games always give compensation. I have played a ton of MMOs like ESO, SWTOR, GTAV, F-STW, TSW, GW, EQ, etc and the only time I have ever been given compensation was when there was a massive downtime running into days. Even then the compensation was trivial like 2 days added to your sub for 2 days offline.
    • Like x 1
  14. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

no staggiie you are over reacting to what i said right now why so salty about it.I'm entitled to my opinion just like you're entitled to yours.;)
  15. Recon4thCav Level 30

Exactly! 2 extra hours of downtime is what 25 cents? People complain just to complain.
    • Like x 1
  16. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

By the spamming within Anti-matter I would guess it is vitally important that some finish the content
    and all feats within the first week or so of it's release.
    I mean you gotta have time to whine about boredom in the watchtower before a new dlc right :rolleyes:;)
  17. Staggiie Level 30

You didnt even quote reply me so I didnt know you even replied to me.

It's irritating when the game is being trash while I'm paying $15 a month. That's all. Not salty, just irritated. And it's a valid concern that you're just writing off. And you were being smart-as*ed about it. Chill out.
  18. Staggiie Level 30

This is smart-as*ed
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.