The DCUO 10th Anniversary Event Begins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2021.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The sorting on vendors is added manually (per a Dev comment) and we've had issues in the past where previous years items were interspersed within the current years items. All of the 2017 vendor items are there, but are listed under the wrong filter (some are under 2018 and some are under 2019). If I remember correctly the 2017 base item feat was originally obtained completely through random drops. At this point there is a 2017 base item box on the vendor, which will randomly give you one, but that may have been added when Centennial Collapse turned from a daily instance to a weekly instance (meaning less chances for them to drop).
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

2017 stuff is hopefully labeled and sorting properly early next week. Everything SHOULD be there but yeah, more towards the bottom of the list.
    • Like x 1
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I scrolled down many times yesterday, nothing. I heard the same from other players its there. Apparently it has been disappearing. Something glitching. Maybe today it was fixed with the maintenance.
  4. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Ah, so there was an issue. Thanks, I thought i was losing it until others confirmed.
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Is there any difference between Speed Force Back Energy & Enhanced Speed Force Back Energy?
  6. Elvenheart New Player

What is the red outfit called that's shown between the two Amazon warriors with wings in the picture? How do you get it?
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Yay, I'm so glad. Happy anniversary DCUO team and customers. :)

I'm very curious on what will be the gifts on monday (maybe a Flashpoint Batman Stuff, or a Classic DCUO Batman Stuff :p . I know there are many Batman stuff, but I'm a huge collector. :D). The additions to the game are awesome. Thx so much. :)
  8. hugojheredia Active Player

until what date is the event?
  9. Eve YouTuber

It's an NPC style and it is not available for players.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

A section of the announcement jumped out at me - it says to look for “gifts and more” tomorrow. So what’s more than a gift?

They introduced the CR skip option during an anniversary event, and I’m wondering if they’ll introduce a new option like that tomorrow. An artifact skip? An artifact unlock on alts? Maybe it could even be a new system like artifact crafting.
  11. General Obvious New Player

Maybe its a new feature to unlock materials collected on alts with replays but more likely a cr jump to metal 2 or b.o.p
  12. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary to all of DCUO! It's been a very interesting flight, the past 10 years, and statistically speaking here's to many more. I think I could write a book about this but that's for another time. Hat's off team!
  13. Realist617 Active Player

Why would you make elite content that is only available for 30 days. There is no reasonable way for a majority of players to earn the feats in such a short amount of time. Furthermore, stop making elite content altogether that is only accessible to less than 1% of the games entire population. I am on the xbox one server and there are only about 35-40 players across only 2 leagues that can finish new elite content. Xbox only has about 1,000 serious daily players. If someone is not connected to one of about 20 players they have no hope of getting elites done. Its probably different on PC/PS servers but xbox is so small that players literally hold monopolies on running people through content for real cash. Its getting a little absurd. I already spend 5,000 dollars per month in the marketplace, I don't want to spend 100 dollars per elite run too.
  14. Eve YouTuber

The elites are meant for people that wants the challenge. They won't stop making these and because you can't get into them is not a valid reason to stop making them. You don't need to spend nothing to run elites. Use LFG or join a proper league that is active and run with them.
    • Like x 4
  15. DoubleNegative New Player

I completely agree that having an Elite raid is a good addition. I will say, though. that it's incredibly annoying that despite it being clearly delineated as end-game difficulty content, low CR players are queueing for it en masse, which makes getting through it a chore. But it's appreciated nonetheless, just maybe think it should have been CR-restricted.
    • Like x 1
  16. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I'm just doing the dailies on switch. No point doing raids. Could've made the collections items more accessible though since can only get 2 out of the 5. U really need to merge the switch. Or at least adjust it for switch. I don't play it on ps anymore cause I don't have the time nor more accessible for me. Switch was the obvious solution after playing dcuo since 2013. But the consequence of it is there is less people. I'm prob not gonna get any of the vendor items from anniversary event til next year. Plus having to get feats
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have extended the anniversary event (raid and all) until Survival Mode launches in early March.
    • Like x 3