Pc ts down

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by dannyboy01, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyboy01 New Player

Any news when TS will be back up and running i go launchpad and it updates but when i try to join server just tells me it is down.
    • Like x 1
  2. L T Devoted Player

All servers, including test, generally go down when a new episode (or in today's case, the anniversary event) are launched.
  3. DEEZ BLOGZ New Player

PC TEST has been down for the last few days (for me). i get 0x0018 error message.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

5. gingerman00 New Player

I should have included that i have been unable to get onto ts for last month so was wondering why my bad for not inputting this data. wasnt sure if everyone had this issue.
    • Like x 1
  6. DEEZ BLOGZ New Player

same for me.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
  8. DarkDayss New Player

test servers should open, I got to the game after a long time, there are dozens of things I want to test, plus I assume there are tons of players who want to test new events.
  9. Eve YouTuber

There is nothing to test so they won't open the test server.
  10. DarkDayss New Player

54 people who want to return to the game with me, we are all victims of this situation, we see no reason to return to the game. Thank you
  11. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Victims of what situation? They have nothing that needs testing so the test server isn't open. It isn't some big end of the world situation.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Live server is up. You and your 54 other 'people' can play with the rest of us.
    • Like x 2
  13. gingerman00 New Player

well for me i like to use ts for artie tests b4 i commit to live. i do this to save me real earned money and not waste it if that makes sense to some people.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Victims??? That's a bit of s stretch don't you think? Just play on live, ask for feedback on which artifacts are viable for your playstyle, etc. You really don't have to use test server for this.
    • Like x 3
  15. DEEZ BLOGZ New Player

16. DarkDayss New Player

There are a lot of changes added to the game and tons of new episodes etc. We will spend extra time and money to test them all, these costs will not occur if the test server is active, we can easily test, in such a situation it would be stupid to ignore that much loss and start the game persistently.
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkDayss New Player

I hope you don't think it is easier to answer tons of questions from 54 people without getting bored, if everyone enters and learns, nobody will be left with questions so we will not have a headache.
  18. DarkDayss New Player

Thank you for your offer, but it is our lack of in-game information that bothers us. It is annoying that the test server, where we can easily provide this information, is down
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkDayss New Player

Imagine a team that wants to return to the game years later and has no place for information, do you prefer to spend money and time on constant information.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

There is tons of useful information on the forums and even fan websites or YouTube videos. Or just asking other players.
    Test server is not meant for that at all. It's meant for testing and giving feedback on stuff the developers wants you to test.
    This is a misuse of the test server.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.