Change Forum Name

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BloodDraugr, Jan 6, 2021.

1. BloodDraugr New Player

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to change your forum name? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!
  2. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

I want to change mine too @mepps where are you?
    • Like x 1
  4. BloodDraugr New Player

Thanks! I've tried messaging Mepps a few times over the past couple of months about it and reached out to DCUO support too with no luck. I'll try shooting him another message today, hopefully he sees it.
  5. Eve YouTuber

I bet he gets like tons of messages so he probably missed it. Hopefully he'll reply, good luck!
  6. BloodDraugr New Player

Oh for sure, especially over the holidays I'd imagine the admins get flooded with requests. Thanks again! Fingers crossed.
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

should of been an automatic feature
    • Like x 1
  8. BloodDraugr New Player

I agree. I feel like it would make things much easier for Mepps too.
  9. BloodDraugr New Player

Have you heard back on your name change by chance? I still haven't heard back from Mepps. :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

No sadly I keep messaging him like a crazy person lol hopefully soon he’s probably really busy doing developer things
  11. BloodDraugr New Player

That's a bummer, I'm sorry to hear that. I mean, I guess it is helpful to know that there's other people waiting on the same issue. I keep reminding myself they just got done with the holiday rush and had a new episode launch AND anniversary event, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Here's hoping!
    • Like x 1
  12. BloodDraugr New Player

I'm happy to report that I was able to get my forum name changed over. Thanks so much Mepps! :)
    • Like x 2
  13. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

That's great I've thinking about changing my name to.:D
    • Like x 1