Unplanned Server Maintenance - January 5, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

It's not letting us on because the Anniversary is on test. They want us to be surprised!
  2. Depute New Player

3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I'd bet it was all the teleporter drops. There were many times I would teleport to a location, Poof! You've been disconnected.
  4. PolarisSylar Committed Player

The antimonitor anniversary seasonal event , starts this Thursday
  5. Eve YouTuber

I know that. He asked about the test server.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The test server is down because there is nothing to test.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Usually we get to test seasonals even if there is "nothing to test" this year they didn't let us test the anti-monitor event. and It is on test.
  8. emerson brasileiro Level 30

I really wanted an update on access to my money, I don't like being limited to 3k, I prefer free money than all the episodes released since I buy all the episodes of my interest
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Since this was an unplanned maintenance, and we're not shut down this morning, I take it we will be shut down all morning tomorrow (Thursday) for monthly update / loading of Anti-versary Event.
    You guys could let us know about planned down times earlier than the evening before (just something I've been saying for six years now). Yes, the Upcoming Events thread is a hint about when down times will occur, but doesn't include shutdowns for regular monthly updates that don't load new content.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No game changes were made during this maintenance.

The maintenance likely resolved some or much of the issue causing voice chat to act up like that.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drrainbowman New Player

Getting down for maintenance on US Switch now and cannot log in. Is system down again?
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

When does the anniversary event start (how many hours from now)?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

January 7.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So....... 3 hours from now? ;) ;)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Seasonals usually begin after server maintenance or a game update.
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player