Legion Phases and Ques have really slowed down in PS/US server?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

LFG seems like a ghost town no hits on spam groups. I've been waiting forty five minutes to PUG into the Legion Alert. What gives?
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It is last day of the year , new year eve.
    So . Perhaps why tho
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Because most people are done with the DLC and they've just spent an entire week grinding the DLC and bounties, I think it's a safe bet to say most people are over it. ;)
    • Like x 4
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep. Just need a few more gear pieces and I'm going on a little break.
    • Like x 3
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Ok you guys take some time off but I expect you in early next week for Anniversary, lol just kidding Happy New Year's
    • Like x 2
  6. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

This is exactly why
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Happy New Year to you as well.
  8. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I was tired of this episode after week 2 :p Right now I'm pretty much just waiting for a cool anniversary event, not going to farm a single bounty.
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Log in, get as much done as possible in as short a time as possible, do as little bounty stuff as possible every thursday. Rinse and repeat till this dlc is over. It's not about dailies anymore, just weekly's. I logged in today after a couple days off to do weekly's. Enjoyed it. Did the 1 bounty fight for each characters weekly. Not bad. Done till next week now.
    • Like x 2
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I've been finding for a couple weeks now that queuing the normal alert usually takes a while. I can usually find a group pretty quickly for the elite version (I'd never PUG that) so I suspect more people are moving on to that one. Personally I'd rather they not have the elite version, at least in this case as it's the only viable way to grind out the catalysts for the augments.

If there was also a solo or duo, sure, but it's making it harder and harder to find quick groups for my less than peak alts.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've been on 1 a day per toon (if that...while doing dailies) for a while now. Yeah, it's slowing down even with the 2x last week. I make sure to leave an anchor toon in a good phase and keep re-grouping with it vs trying to find a new one.

The Raid is definitely getting harder to get into though. Elite is a bit easier, but sometimes you just want to get in and go in reg.
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Lol ORR Everyone is with there family and wanted to enjoy the New Years, I was on a little earlier in the day and I agree it was a ghost town.
    • Like x 1
  13. Walvine Well-Known Player

Before December about +7 toons were me on EU I stopped queing since 10th dec ,I guess otheres may have done same ,I and many otheres may return on 7 January to see what Aniversary Events are happening.
  14. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

I'm not sure what the problem is here...

If they adjust one thing it will affect another.

If it takes as long to get gear or marks or whatever they use for progression, there will be complaints.

If it took the majority of the community 2 months to beat a raid, there will be a mass exodus.

Even if they nerfed the content to where everything could be done with 1 or 2 moves it will get boring.

My suggestion would be for the dev's to tighten up the game.