Episode Spotlight: Wonderverse & New Shields

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 16, 2020.

1. AquiloFury Committed Player

I think it was too, but I don't have access to my ps account right now to check
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh yeah! Thank y'all so much. What a great surprise.

Bracers, Lassos, and Shields... oh my! lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll actually have Wonderverse added to open episodes for tomorrow (Friday).
    • Like x 12
  4. Eve YouTuber

Are the shields tradeable to other characters?
  5. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Mepps, I noticed there is a new "stone chroma" material for 400 marks. Is there a image of what it looks like?
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's not new. It was added a while ago. Check here.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Wonder Woman fans getting love :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Thank You :)
    • Like x 1
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Yes and you can also buy/sell it on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

So when you do the Atlantis spotlight do you think we could get the Aquaman trident?
    • Like x 2
  11. RahRah Active Player

Thanks for the bonus week... But if you are going to do bonus on the Wonderverse/Patchwork bounties, it would be nice if you fixed the Hydra glitch first. At present, and for the last week (at least) it's been broken. It's not meant to move from the centre (well, it never did before). It moves to a side or corner, sometimes making it impossible to stop the Spartoi from spawning. Either the cogs are right in front of it and he kills most that try to get them, or they are right under it and impossible to even reach. Sometimes Hydra is right against the wall and you can't even fight behind it. Unless this is a new thing (that would be stupid), it's broken and not fun to do.
  12. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Is there an actual lasso that's able to be bought by players or is there only that discontinued collection that's pretty impossible to get?
  13. Eve YouTuber

There's the Christmas event Holiday Lasso. But other than that, just the collection.
    • Like x 1
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah blinking lights that you can't add a chrome to, to make it look like barbed metal or something is not a lasso :) Thanks for the reply guess the rest of us are SOL.
  15. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

discontinued? does this mean I have hope that my stash of capsules has the last four pieces I need??
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for the Bombshell Bracers, Boots and Shield, got them richt away for my WW toon. I only need one more collection piece for the Lasso. I hope to see the Bombshell Diana Chest, Waist and Legs style somewhere down the line ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Well the capsules don't drop anymore and you can only get the collection from them or other players who got it from capsules right? Sound's pretty discontinued to me.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

You can also get it from the broker, by the way. It's really cheap.
    • Like x 1
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

The collection? The lasso? The capsules? Last time I checked the lasso was up for an incredible amount of money and so were some of the collection items :/
  20. Eve YouTuber

The Capsules, and I'm pretty sure the collection aswell.