Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When it comes to Rifle Styles, we're long overdue for more guns. Big guns. The kind you fire from your hip, with 2 hands, that often require belts of ammunition to feed them! And we need them as RIFLE STYLES, not "Powers" tied into certain Power Sets!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

For some characters, happiness is a belt-fed weapon! MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
    • Like x 4
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Devs can you please make another way to get the weapon styles from NGN and HH? I know the artifact weapons from wonderverse had the same design but those are color locked and don't look right with a material applied to them.
  3. Clawed Active Player

I know it been mentioned several times and with the powers such as light chains, Lobos chains And lasso powers I do believe its do able to do chains, lasso and whips
    • Like x 1
  4. BlackJak New Player

[IMG]
    can we get these wrist pistols?
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Those exact ones, NO. As has been mentioned umpteen times in these threads, Daybreak Games/Dimensional Ink can not and WILL NOT use character costume designs from other video games based on DC Comics properties, as the rights for those specific costume designs belong to that video game studio, not Daybreak.

For your costume, you can either equip a Hand Blaster weapon and use the Hand Cannon Weapon Style, which is what I use on most of my characters that have wrist-mounted weapons:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

OR you can play the "broken" and dissatisfactory PVP Mode content long enough to be able to get your hands on the Expert Marksman Hand Style, something I still need to do myself:

[IMG]

And if you're a Deadshot fan, you'll probablly want the whole style set, anyway. :cool:

That's the options we have, and despite years' worth of requests for more wrist-gun styles, the Devs haven't given us anything new since the Deadshot-Inspired Style Set above was released. :(
  6. BlackJak New Player

Thanks for the idea, I wasn't asking for those exact ones, just any type of wrist pistols
    • Like x 2
  7. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'm over the moon to bring on my drawing as a little gift exclusively for all of the developers who have worked on the Legion's episode, brought it to reality and cared. I remember how much I'd been asking for it. I know it isn't enough in comparison to your effort but please pass it from me. Keep up the great and stunning work. DCUO has a long way to go :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Not sure if this the correct place for this suggestion, but there's no specific thread for it.

Star Sapphire support drop.

Up to 3 Star Sapphire's dance seductively around you providing the usual health support.
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A wrench as a one handed style

[IMG]
  10. Engendro from hell New Player

Not new weapon suggestion but related, can we have the option to run around with our pistols, rifles shields or bows always visible?
  11. Avelox Active Player

I'm sure someone has already asked for it but I'd really like the new version of Cyborg's hand cannon weapon style or gloves style. The old one was great but the new look is amazing and I'd really like to work with it.
    • Like x 1
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Just looked up this fine figure to see if it was in my price range (not bad, 20 quid or so). However, there seems to be a bit of discrepancy on her face - some look like a nice wide smile, such as the one you posted, and others where she just looks plain demented. Not sure I want to take that risk. lol
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

:D
  14. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Could we get an actual longbow? There are two bow styles (that I know of) that have longbow in the name, but they're the same size as the rest of the bow styles.
  15. Evthegreek New Player

Nun-chucks, or double-bladed sword
  16. GoranUzumaki New Player

17. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- In the solo mission 'A World Past Hope And Fear' the Qwardian General has a sword that looks like a lightning bolt, can we have that as a one handed weapon style? I think this would look great on thunder god based characters, especially with a material applied to it ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Icon Active Player

I want all the weapon styles and functions the Legends characters have (i.e. Steel's lightning channeling hammer, Catwoman's whip) and the ability to have separate weapon choices for melee and range (i.e. Wonder Woman uses a sword for melee in addition to having the whip in her loadout and the shield for range in Legends PVE).
    • Like x 1
  19. ReedSpacer New Player

You know what I'd LOVE to see?.... a PLAYABLE GAME.. since the anniversary event dropped the game has become MORE and MORE unplayable.... Maybe a BOYCOTT would get the point accross...
  20. Legoman Active Player

That's not a weapon style. Unless you mean that the weapon is a message that says the game is "unplayable"
    • Like x 1