Show Your Characters!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oceanly, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I Wanna See Everyone's Character No Matter Hero Or Vill PC or Console Show Them Off!
    This Is Oceanly The Baddest On All Of Xbox
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Your wishes are my command. ;)

I am due for a new updated version of those videos..... but until then... these will do. ;)

• Like x 1
  3. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I Love It
    • Like x 1
  4. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Here's Oceanly The Xbox Baddie
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks. :)
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Kinda what we do in one of the threads pinned to the top of this particular forum. ;)

I'd post but between the number of characters I have, all their Armories and the near-constant tweaking I do to their outfits, we'd be talking a LOT of pics. Heck, my Light character alone has Armories to cover Lantern Corps looks for all but the Star Sapphires (I personally go with the "ladies only" rule for Star Sapphires lol). :D

And don't get me started on all the seasonal outfits I've come up with over the years. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  7. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Lol
  8. Oceanly Well-Known Player

tbh you have such a soothing voice for your vids
    • Like x 1
  9. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

That's pretty much me as well. 32 toons and years of collecting. Everything from Batman/Batgirl/Nightwing/Super Girl/Superman/Huntress/Green Latern/Thor/Starfire/Blackfire/ etc etc etc..the list goes on and on. The amount of pix would flood the forums.. heheh...
  10. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I Wanna See Your Blackfire One cause i stan her for being a evil b ngl
  11. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

oki doki! [IMG]
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i would but i still havent figured out how to post pictures.... yet lol
  13. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

use a photo sharing app..such as google photo imgur etc then add the url through the link here ( looks like a little tree in the tools ).
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thank you. :)
    You are very kind. :)
  15. Glister New Player

I happened upon this combination randomly while working on another style and I instantly fell in love with it, not entirely sure why.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Oceanly Well-Known Player

He A THICC BOI
    • Like x 1
  17. Oceanly Well-Known Player

No Pr
    No Prob Bob
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I just say: If I was gonna show every single style I made here it would fill Waay to many pages.It's easier to just check out our pinned thopic called The New Costume Contest or twitter wich I have in my signature at the bottom :) I have made styles since the very beginning so it's a whole truck load of trucks with styles :)
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

Still rocking this look 9 years later xD
    [IMG]
  20. Oceanly Well-Known Player

you know you dont have show them all right lol
    • Like x 3