Livestream Speedrun Signups: December 18, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to sign your team up for this Friday's speedrun tournament livestream. Refresh yourself with the full details here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...unity-livestreams-speedrun-tournament.312642/

This episode is this Friday at 3PM PT. Please be available by 2:30 PM PT so we can make sure everyone is good to go.

If your team is available, please provide the following information:
    1. Your server
    2. Your (appropriate) team name
    3. Your (the Team Captain's) in-game character name
    If selected, you will receive a private message here on the forums from me with further instructions. Please keep an eye out for it.

For this Friday, we are expecting to select four teams. If you signed up previously, you have priority over others the this week. Good luck!

This week's raid will be False Idols Elite.
    • Like x 3
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

1. USPS
    2. Success
    3. ObsidianChill
    • Like x 1
  3. BatmanNj New Player

1.UE
    2.DC Comics
    3. ·Batman§
  4. Master Hooops New Player

1. USPS 2. Versed 3. Master Hooops
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Still looking for one more team!
  6. hanei New Player

7. Megastar New Player

Thanks to the DEVs for the regular twitch events.
    Boo to the no shows.
    Stop signing up if you can't step up! :(
  8. Eve YouTuber

Good try for the teams today. I felt really bad for them with how chat was. This really ruined the stream for me as well.
    The Devs humor kinda made up for it, but still. I hope next stream will be more chilly. The Idea of these streams is great,
    but we can't really have nice things, can we? :\
  9. Justice4All New Player

Definitely good job to the teams that showed up and participated.

Devs, please next time ask the League leaders or officers before signing up the league. QQ didn't show up because nobody knew we were signed up for the speedrun, until we saw the twitch stream next day lol. :D
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's not a league thing - it's a team thing. I have to expect when someone signs up here they actually have an 8-person team and are following instructions.

Please do sign up for real for a later event, though!
    • Like x 1