DPS Artifact Help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Namine Eldarin, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Namine Eldarin New Player

I'm running a Jackhammer based Earth build, Jackhammer, Debris Field, Unstoppable, Meteor Shower. What artifacts should I be running? I also use Crystal Golem+Fortify for extra DPS if that makes a difference.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Transformation + Strategist and your third is up to you: Solar Amp, Learnae's Amulet etc
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

Trans, solar, and gemini
  4. Namine Eldarin New Player

Would Solar really be that good? I don't use Heat Vision.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For that stats yes. You could also run Grimorium.
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Don't run Meteor Shower, run Entomb. You also have the option to run Scrap of the Soul Cloak with Trans+Strat or if you run in gem spam groups in league or pugs you can run eye of the gemini.
  7. Namine Eldarin New Player

I've been running EoG, but have noticed not many groups make use of the circle. I might give Grim or Scrap a try instead
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

Meant cloak. Not solar
  9. Namine Eldarin New Player

That makes a lot more sense
    • Like x 1
  10. Lara Committed Player

Trans, solar, and gemini for Aoe
    Trans , strat, cloak single target

• [IMG]

11. CHARI EL Level 30

Got options but down to what you want to achieve.. I personally feel Earth dps has great AOE but lack a bit in ST damage so i choose to makeup for ST damage rather than boost my already good AOE damage..

AOE I run -
    Unstoppable, tectonic, Jackhammer, fortify golem, Crystal, Entomb

ST I run -
    Pebble blast, sandblast, Amplified HV, fortify golem, Crystal, Entomb

Arts - Grim,Trans,Solar

Pebble blast is amazing and only 0.5 sec cooldown and hits like a truck IF it crits.. That's almost 200k dmg in a span of 2seconds if it crits on 4 taps..

Always power up crystal when fortify is available..

If i run Elite I will run Gemstone shield on my loadout for oh sh*t moments, in that case if in aoe loadout, tectonic goes out for gemstone shield
    In ST build Amplified HV goes out for gemstone.

You could also run Strat card but for me the damage and PI setup from grim when in ST situations is too good to pass by..
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Trans is a must. Definitely go with Entomb instead of MS. It's way better. Instead of Grim, I would consider Quislet since your loadout already has two PI applicators. Scrap for your 3rd so you run a SC heavy build.
  13. Dogico Loyal Player

Like others have said switch out Meteor Shower for Entomb, hits really hard. For melee aoe drop Fortify and use Localized Tremor clipped with Unstoppable. Most Earth dps run Tectonic Break but LT does same damage as TB, is cheaper, and has same range as Jackhammer. You can switch Crystal with Robot Sidekick but imo doesn't make too much of a difference since RS is squishier than Crystal and more difficult to resummon. Currently I run Trans, Scrap/EoG, Amulet.