New Cosmic Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Nodens Dedicated Player

Nah, I'm positive that faint little difference in hues is because of color coding issues, rather than any actual intended difference. Some styles do look different than the rest when using the very same color codes, and I'd say this is one of those cases. -and there's also the fact that some of the materials they've released don't quite look the same on the live server as they did on their livestreams. (I leartned that lesson the hard way with the dark shimmer). If there had been an intentional difference in base colors, it would be much more noticeable. Just look at the three figures. If the Devs had wanted us to know the colors weren't locked, they wouldn't have used white for all three. They did the same thing with the dark chroma, presenting all of them with their own same base color. Historically, when materials have been tintable, and images were released with multiple characters, those characters have displayed different base colors.
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

I guess we'll see tomorrow, the blue in the picture for the Bright chroma is definitely very noticeable to all the rest. I see no reason for them to have this one color locked when the Cosmic Material wasn't.
  3. The Blurr Level 30

If I understand correctly (excuse me but english isn't my native tongue) You dont get them all but you have a chance to get something. If thats the case then ill pass.. I don't use chroma anyway I find it hidious.

my 2cts
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

The Cosmic & Nebula auras are sooo pretty! I'm loving it, thank you!
  5. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

10 bucks for a plasmic aura????

That's just mean

Your bundles have been downhill since power set chromas - running out of ideas eh?
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As I called you out on the last one, I'll give props on the change this time around. The addition of the extra 2500 XP this time brings the total (arguably...there are no 1K packs for sale) to $10.20 (although does anyone really buy vault tickets or Repair Bots from the MP?). Truth in advertising is always appreciated. We all know we are buying them mainly for the 'bonus' box and styles locked within, but the 'value' is assigned to the hard MP goods.

For those of you keeping score--
    • 150 Replay Badges -- 500 MP ($5.00)
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP) No MP, but est ($2.40 cents based off 12.5K XP = 200 MP/$2.00)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector - 50-MP (.50)
    • 1 Radar Enhancer - 1/2 of 100 MP (.50) (sold in 2 packs)
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot - 100MP ($1.00)
    • 1 Vault Ticket - 1/5 of 400MP (.80) (Sold in 5 packs)
    Might pick one up this go-round.
  7. AlexRom New Player

any chance of QoL Booster Bundle next? i'd buy all of these (with in-game currency ofc.)
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Look at the end date on that Bundle - I bet we’re getting an Anniversary time capsule ;)
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

one thing is sure, it is not this formula that Daybreak will be looking for has changed, contrary to the contents of the DLC and unfortunately for us .
  10. Stogho Active Player

11. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Protip: If you want to get more money, do this kind of thing not around a season when people spend literally hundreds on gifts for family/friends.
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nah, you're alright. much happy for everyone who's stoked for this, but I don't need any more chromas or materials, thanks. I'm done with boxes.
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

Is that chrome material tintable ?
  14. inferno Loyal Player

I just want a clarification on this. What is the xp value of 1 Flawless Nth metal? Is it 1,000 and we get 15 of them, with a total of 15,000?

Or is 1 Flawless Nth Metal equal to 15,000 and we get 15 of them, with a total of 225,000?
  15. LoganCaron Active Player

I want blue composite material but without the neon..only blue composite..would be nice
  16. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Pass.
    • Like x 1
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

it's important to buy auras or materials during a global crisis for sure...
    • Like x 1
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Could the same be said for anything in a game including the sub itself?

If you don't have the money don't spend it and in the name of all that is holy don't leverage debt on a game. If you are more inclined to give your money to charities or non-profits then definitely do that.

However if at the end of the day you are spending money on goods and services for entertainment purposes one things is as good as another. From a purely economic perspective it injects currency into the circular flow which is better than people sitting on their money and stagnating things more than they already are. In some ways spending money on virtual items is more socially responsible because when you get bored of it, it won't end up in a landfill.

For me personally when Booster Bundles come out I spend whatever I have reserved from my money stipend but I definitely don't go out of my way to get more SC to buy extras. However that's my choice, I don't begrudge people who spend more so long as above they have that money to spend.
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

You get a stack of 15, each is worth 1000exp.
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

LOL i bought 1 bb for laughs..and immediately got Cosmic Chroma ... LOL...
    • Like x 2